RegHance is compatible with Windows 9x/ME/NT4.0, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Not only does RegHance include a powerful hexadecimal editor that allows the user to read and write binary data to and from disk, it also includes advanced search and book marking capabilities.
If you have ever explored your registry, or are a professional who needs to spend a significant amount of time viewing, editing or repairing registries, then you know the frustration of using the native editor that ships with Windows. It is difficult to use and is seriously deficient of any advanced functionality.
- Do you frequently work with a large number of keys or wish that you could easily view and edit multiple locations simultaneously?
- Do you perform frequent searches and wish that the native editor that ships with Windows included more advanced options?
- Do you wish you could collect and comment important keys within multiple bookmark files?
- Do you need to read and write binary data directly to or from disk?
- Do you simply want a tool that could help you to easily backup and restore all or any portion of your registry?
Then RegHance is the tool you can't afford to be without! You can use the quick-address bar to quickly jump to a particular key or you can save and restore your working desktop at any time. In addition RegHance was also designed to work in conjunction with Ad-Aware to provide the user with the ability to quickly and easily investigate ANY suspicious registry key with a simple mouse click.
The RegHance program supports:
- Multiple-result searching
- Deleting and manipulation of registry keys
- Switching between horizontal and vertical views
- Native keyboard shortcuts to enhance productivity
The RegHance search results can be:
- Converted to bookmarks
- Commented and saved to disk
- Exported as a text file
RegHance has an average rating 3.3 out of 5 based on 3 user ratings.