GRBackPro is a professional data backup program for Windows 2003/XP/2000/NT/ME/98/95 designed to easily solve your backup problems at a low price. You can define multiple backup sessions each having different options. Each session can contains many Jobs. Any Job can backup a whole disk, a single folder or few files. An integrated restore facility allows you to quickly maintain two or more PC aligned.
GRBackPro cannot directly write to a DVD-R, CD-R nor a DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, CD-RW media because it cannot sustain the minimum data rate the DVD/CD drive requires. You have however the chance to install a packet write software so that you will be able to use GRBackPro to back up to a DVD-RW or CD-RW media like you normally do to a floppy for example. This software drive virtualizes the DVD-RW or CD-RW media allowing ANY application to read and write to the DVD/CD media without any limitation to the data rate because this problem is handled by this software driver.
The features of the GRBackPro program are:
- Support for network, DVD-RW and CD-RW (packet write required), fixed and removable drives. Tape devices are not supported unless they are visible as a drive letter by Windows.
- Supports network UNC names.
- Can span across multiple removable media and DVD, CD.
- Can run as 2003/XP/2000/NT or ME/98/95 service process.
- Running as service can Logon to any specified account.
- Fully customizable: include, exclude files; exclude, skip directories.
- Backup a single file or folder or even a complete disk drive.
- Integrated restore facility.
- Integrated scheduler.
- Create PKZIP 2.0 compatible archives with long file names.
- Support PKZIP standard password protection scheme.
- Backup modes are: Full, Incremental and Differential.
- Allows you to copy files instead of compressing them.
Recreate exactly your source directory structure so that you can easily navigate into the backup archives.
- Synchronize your backup archives with your source files/directories.
- Easy and flexible user interface.
- Runs in the background and is actionable from the tray icon bar.
- All backup activities are notified into a detailed log file.
- A report dialog allows you to view, print and extract the activities.
The systeme requirements of the GRBackPro program are:
- Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
- At least 1MB of free hard drive space
- At least 64MB of RAM and 600Mhz CPU
GRBackupPro has an average rating 0 out of 5 based on 0 user ratings.