AWbackup is fully automatic backup software which only requires you to create a backup job and specify when to execute it. The program can be configured to run backup jobs on startup or at given time. You can specify which folders to include in backup job, which files to backup and which to bypass during backup process. The number of backup copies stored in backup folder can also be set.
As to the compression of data during backup, AWbackup supports a built-in zip compression as well as external zip and rar compressors. The compression ratio can be set from none to maximum to control the speed of backup process. Another strong point of AWbackup is that it can be configured to notify you of starting and completing a backup operation using custom sound alerts. It will even remind you to transfer the backup copies to removable media if you use local storage. AWbackup is natively multi-lingual and supports the growing number of languages. Try it now and we guarantee you will never need worry for your data anymore!
Here are the features of the AWBackup program:
- Multilingual interface
- Support of internal zip, external zip and rar
- Compressor type: only copy, fast, normal, maximal
- Window archiver state: hidden, normal, minimized
- Don't compress when archiving
- Schedule of backup: daily, weekly, monthly, annualy
- Certain hour and minutes of start
- Start alongside system start
- Alert before the start of archiving
- Hide information during backup process
- Set passwords for archives
- Sound confirmation of events
- Copying of last archives by one click
The requirements of the AWBackup program are:
- Win95, 98, ME, NT 4.x, 2000, XP
- At least 1MB of free hard drive space
- At least 64MB of free RAM
AWBackup has an average rating 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 user ratings.