MalWhere is the perfect complement to firewalls and anti-virus software; with MalWhere you can monitor all the processes that run on your computer and identify those that impose a security risk. Identify those processes that harbor spyware and Trojans – violating your privacy and giving hackers free reign on your computer. Know who is using your precious system resources!
Does your computer run slow or crash from time to time? If so then there might be a malicious process running on your system without you knowing about it. A process is a single executable module that runs concurrently with other executable modules, most of the processes that run on your computer are valid software that you installed, but many times its not.
A Process can be a virus, Trojan or a spyware. MalWhere provides you with information about the processes currently running on you system. MalWhere provides you with the tools to terminate and eliminate any program that may disrupt, damage, slowdown or crash your system. Even if the process is fairly new and MalWhere DB isn't updated yet, its AI (Artificial Intelligent) algorithm will query search engines and analyze it for you. Be the first to know when a malicious process is running on your computer.
Some of the features of MalWhere are:
- Detailed information about each and every process that is running. It provides you with the tools to terminate and eliminate any program that may disrupt, damage, slowdown or crash your system.
- Detailed information about the files that execute (run) when Windows starts. Giving you the power to control which files will load on Windows startup.
- Reliable information to immediately improve the speed of your computer and to break off any security threat.
- Generic process identification, no need to update the program's database, it will investigate each suspicious process for you using its state of the art AI (Artificial Intelligent) engine!
- Simple color scheme makes sure that even the most novice user will know when malicious process is running on his computer.
- Very simple and intuitive Slick user interface.
- The perfect complement to firewalls and anti-virus software.
- Absolutely Free! No bundled software of any kind!
Some of the requirements of MalWhere are:
- At least 64 MB RAM
- Windows NT, 2000, 2003, or XP
- A live connection to the Internet
- At least 1MB of free space
MalWhere has an average rating 3.5 out of 5 based on 4 user ratings.