Napigator is a free navigator to nap servers. It is an exclusive guide for helping find almost all the Internet audio online. Napigator works side-by-side with your favorite Windows nap (Napster-like) client, giving you an up to date status of all nap servers on various networks, including the new and openly free Opennap Network and popular Napster Network.
Instead of being forced onto a pre-selected server, which can happen to either be full or really lagged from you, you can now choose and control which server you connect to. Napigator lets you see real-time server statistics and ping times. Allowing you to make the decision of which server you connect to based upon the number of users, files, gigabytes, and network lag.
You can choose the server with the least amount of users and lowest ping times for the best connection, or choose the server with the most amount of files if you're having a hard time finding the song you want on less popular servers. The choice is now yours.
The main features of the Napigator program are:
- Up to the minute nap servers listing
- Real-time server statistics (users, files, gigabytes)
- Ping times from your computer to each nap server
- The ability to use your Windows nap client on other networks, such as Opennap
- Manual server entry for non-listed servers
- Easy to use interface
Some of the system requirements of Napigator are:
- Windows 95/98/NT/XP/2003
- Napster or other nap client
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
Napigator has an average rating 3.6 out of 5 based on 5 user ratings.