audioGnome is a revolutionary client that allows you to connect to multiple opennap servers and other related servers. Unlike such programs as Napster or Morpheus, opennap servers are set up by music lovers like us. audioGnome has all of the features of Napster with a lot more features and server options. audioGnome is the quintessential tool for MP3, WMA and WAV lovers. With audioGnome you easily find and download the new music you love from anywhere in the world!
No more bombarded and outdated FTP sites. No more broken links. No more downloading from slow websites. No more html searches. We are working hard to make sure it stays that way! If you are a new artist then audioGnome is for you; share your new music worldwide! Need help or want to exchange views or information? Try NapChat to talk live with other users users, NapBoard to post questions and comments, or the FAQ for the information you need.
Getting connected to the audioGnome program:
Some of the main features of audioGnome are:
- Connect – This will connect the server you have highlighted in either the upperright window or the lower window of the connect screen.
- Disconnect – This will remove you from any servers that you have highlighted in the lower screen of the connect screen.
- Get Servers – This will check the internet for new servers.
- Connet to New Servers - When checked, connections are attemepted to newly found servers.
- Connect at start-up – When checked, any active servers will be logged at shutdown and an attempt to connect to those servers will be made on the next start-up of audioGnome.
- Get servers as start-up – When checked, a search for new servers occurs at startup.
- Start with this screen – When checked, this screen will display first.
- Auto purge – When checked, some non-productive servers are occasionally moved to the recycle bin.
- Auto Select Productive – When checked, previous productive servers are connected to at start-up.
- Restore at start-up – When checked, the usable list of servers will be restored below.
audioGnome has an average rating 3.0 out of 5 based on 2 user ratings.