Every P2P user has their own preferred networks, user interface styles, operating systems and downloading habits. Hydranode Project attempts to create a one-for-all type of P2P client with enough customizability/extendability to be usable for everyone.
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use and visually appealing user interface
- Modular plugin-driven architecture
- Built-in shell functionality
- Background daemon mode (only on Linux)
- Support for eDonkey2000 and Bittorrent networks
- Support for controlling the core remotely
- Open source code, licenced under GNU GPL
- Runs on Windows and Linux
Latest Version v0.3 Changes
- Graphical User Interface
- Support for up to 512 connections on Windows
- Support for files up to 4GB on Windows
- Support for Windows XP Service Pack 2 limitations (half-open connections)
- eDonkey protocol improvements: better UDP and A4AF handling, improved performance
- Bittorrent multi-tracker support
- Download for Windows and Linux/x86.
- Source code is also available (requires Boost headers).
- Developer's Daily Blog
- Wiki and Development Center
- Make a post at User Support forum (requires registration)
- Submit a ticket to Bug Tracker
- Get real-time help on our IRC channel at irc.hydranode.com/#hydranode
- Contact main developer directly via
Hydranode has an average rating 0 out of 5 based on 0 user ratings.