AVI Trimmer is a useful tool to enable a very fast trimming or cutting any necessary part of the source AVI file of any size without quality loss. The trimming process is much faster than a real time playing since the core trimming technology doesn’t use any decoding / encoding process.
Since Ver. 1.2 Cutting off any portions of a movie at one time is allowed! A distinct feature from others similar products presented on the market is that SolveigMM AVI Trimmer operates with AVI files of any video and audio content. If you can’t properly trim your file with the trimmer tool you have – just try to do it with ours!
The list of features for AVI Trimmer include:
- The trimmer engine is presented by a COM object
- Supports any video content (DV, XviD, DivX, 3ivX, etc.)
- Supports any audio content (MPEG-1, MPEG-2 layer 2,3, AC3, etc.)
- Allows trimming AVI files contained VBR audio without synchronization loss
- Supports AVI files of the size more then 2GB
- Supports the OpenDML AVI file format extension
- Supports the native DV AVI format (both Type 1 and Type 2 in Microsoft terms)
- Performs the trimming process starting with K frame
- Cutting off several portions of a movie at one time is allowed
- You can get rid of all commercials in your movie in a couple of simple steps
The list of requirements for AVI Trimmer include:
- OS – Win98, ME, 2000, XP
- A recommended 64MB of RAM
- A recommended 550Mhz CPU
- At least 4MB of free HD space
AVI Trimmer has an average rating 2.8 out of 5 based on 12 user ratings.