Organizer MP3 – Create professional-looking MP3-CDs in 15 minutes! Finished CD works on any Windows computer, and doesn't require install. The program creates MP3 collections almost automatically, ready to be burnt on a CD (MP3s + Player + info + slideshow pictures). You can group songs into albums with covers and info, and link lyrics to songs (can be automatically found on the Internet). The Player is very intuitive, skinnable and supports 14 languages!
Here is a full list of the Organiser MP3 features:
- Edit any tag field for multiple MP3 files
- Includes slide-show generator for collections
- Allows you to link lyrics and picture files to songs
- Supports storing information about each album: year, catalog info, producer, CDDB-Key and comments
- You can edit existing collections
- Customizable colors of the main window
- Several play-modes: sequential, preview-mode, and random
- Create and save your own playlists
- Sort playlists by: title, artist or in random order
- The songs which were added to a playlist will be written with a different color (so you won't add a song twice by mistake)
- Allows you to read the lyrics or preview the picture for current song, with automatic change when new song starts
- Slideshow: view the pictures which were added in Organizer.
- It won't stop the music!
- You can see the list of songs in an album without clicking on it.
- Simply move the mouse pointer to the album cover
- Fully customizable: lots of audio and visual settings
- "Guess the melody" game included
- Finished CD works on any Windows computer, and doesn't require install
- Multi-language support (currently 14 languages)
The requirements of the program include:
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
- At least 2MB of free HD space
- A suggested 16MB RAM, 300Mhz CPU
Organizer MP3 has an average rating 2.0 out of 5 based on 1 user ratings.