IMDB-Grab is a little tool to help you build detailed movie lists. It collects info from Internet Movie Database (IMDB), www.imdb.com. Import lists from DivXmovies.com, DivXCommunity.com and Origons.com.
Here is the full feature list of IMDB-Grab:
- Export to Excel file.
- Clipboard-Grab-mode" for movie lookup. Now also support "copying" files from explorer.
- Import lists from DivXmovies.com, DivXCommunity.com and Origons.com
- Batch grab multiple movies without user intervention.
- IMDB login. (Necessary to grab adult titles from IMDB)
- Intelligent automatic movie selection based upon results from IMDB.
- Adjustable connection settings.
- File details import (Codec-info, Filesize, Bitrate etc).
- Want/Have-list setup.
- File Drag and Drop.
- Proxy server supported.
- IMDB numbers lookup supported.
- Field selection (decide what fields to include in grab).
- IMDB-links and titles extraction from remote sites.
- "Customize field" (Design your own field from other fields).
- Caching of retrieved data.
- Limit number of items in certain fields (MaxCast, MaxDirectors etc).
- File Rename with preview mode.
- Possible to generate same name for subtitles-files and movies-files when renaming.
- Subtitle Search.
- Filename Cleanup customization (Remove unwanted text from filenames before searching).
- Automatic Save/Import of settings.
- Save grabbed info to .imdb files.
- Random title grab.
Some of the supported fields of IMDB-Grab are:
- AKA (Also Known As)
- And many more
The requirements of IMDB-Grab are:
- No advertising, No registration
- At least 5MB of free HD space
Review by Jared Moya
IMDB-Grab has an average rating 3.0 out of 5 based on 1 user ratings.