AudioShell is a freeware MS Windows Explorer shell extension plugin which allows you to view and edit music file tags directly in Windows Explorer. AudioShell support all files and tags standards supported by Tag&Rename. AudioShell adds tag editor and viewer tabs to the music files properties menu (you can edit tags file by file or by groups), detailed music files hints with tag and file information, and additional columns in the Explorer files list. Full Unicode support. Great tool for mp3 players owners! You can fast and easy fix files tags in Explorer before uploading its to your iPod/Creative or any other mp3 player.
The supported music formats of AudioShell are:
- Mp3 (all ID3v2 tag versions)
- Wma, asf and wmv (including DRM protected files)
- Apple iTunes and iPod aac (m4a and m4p) and mp4 files
- Ogg, flac (vorbis comment tags)
- Mpc, mp+ (APE/APEv2 tags)
- Monkey's audio (APE/APEv2 tags)
- Wav pack (APE/APEv2 tags)
- Optim frog (APE/APEv2 tags)
The system requirements of AudioShell are:
- AudioShell is designed for Windows 2000/XP and higher
- The required space is only 2MB
- The suggested RAM is 32MB and 500Mhz CPU
AudioShell has an average rating 3.8 out of 5 based on 5 user ratings.