Use it or MediaCoder all the time. There was a rumor passing around that it may contain code that allows remote access to your computer, but they were never elaborated upon. People may want to apply caution before using it.
SUPER (Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer) a GUI to ffmpeg, mencoder, mplayer, x264, ffmpeg2theora and the theora/vorbis RealProducer plugIn. Player and Encoder of various types of multimedia files. If you need a simple, yet very efficient tool to convert (encode) or play any Multimedia file, without reading manuals or spending long hours training, then SUPER is all you need. It is a Multimedia Encoder and a Multimedia Player, easy-to-use with 1 simple click.
SUPER is totally free to download and to use. It plays & converts very fast full length movies to any other format with no time limitation. Please read the changelog and the following details to see how SUPER does for free what other encoders can't do for money. Awaiting your feedback, as usual, by email or on the forum page. Thank you for encouraging us to serve you with better softwares.
Here is a list of the best features of SUPER:
- SUPER is universal as it supports a wide variety of input/source file format to play
or encode (to & from) without any additional third party software.
- Supported many different video formats like avi, fli, 3gp, mp4, swf ect.
- Let you specify advanced encoding commands using AviSynth scripts!
- SUPER supports the conversion (encoding both ways, to & from ) of all formats.
- SUPER provides a variety of video codec selection with every file format conversion (encoding).
- SUPER provides a variety of audio codec selection with every file format conversion (encoding).
- Easy configuration of the essential output video parameters (size, fps and video bitrate) during file conversion, simplifying the user's encoding process while parsing internally optimized video commands for best encoding results.
- Easy configuration of the essential output audio parameters (sampling rate, number of channels and audio bitrate)
- During file conversion, simplifying the user's encoding process while parsing internally optimized audio commands for best encoding results.
- Unique Advanced H.264 profile & level selection. Not available in any other software.
- Multiple batch file processing by simple file drag and drop.
- A built-in Multimedia File Analyzing engine (Portions by MediaInfo) to show tags and internal structure of ALL source files with a double click.
The requirements of the SUPER program are:
- One of the following OS: Windows 98/98SE/2k/ME/XP/2003
- Full admin rights within an admin session (for NTkernel OS).
- At least 1400 MHz Intel® Pentium IV processor or equivalent.
- 384MB of RAM or more.
- 20GB of free Hard disk space or more.
- 1024 x 768 video resolution or larger.
- 32,000-color video or more.
- IE 5.0.1 or later.
- Internet connection.
SUPER has an average rating 3.5 out of 5 based on 2 user ratings.