Quintessential Media Player – Stop what you're doing, find shelter and call your mom, because Quintessential Player has arrived. This new version brings you closer to your music then ever before. Stop letting your media player push you around, take control with Quintessential's new and improved arsenal of features.
QCD is still all about you. With its new extended freeform skinning engine and plethora of feature extending plugins Quintessential Player can be whatever you want it to be. Most importantly you can take control of your listening experience for FREE. How is this possible you ask? It just is. Don't let the price fool you, there are no Pro versions, cripples, nags or spyware. Quintessential is here to be enjoyed without any catches.
Here are some of the great features of the program:
- Keep your music files clean with the track editor – The track editor allows you to edit single tracks or groups of tracks at the same time. It will also rename your physical files, import filename to use in tag and if your tags are still incomplete you can use the autotag feature which is powered by Gracenote CDDB.
- More control with Skin Layouts – Your way right away with Quintessential Player’s Skin Layouts. If you like certain configurations of Quintessential Player, now you can save them and call on them whenever you please! Place the player anywhere on your screen with the desired extensions open and click ‘Save Current Layout’.
- Play the track you want with a click of the mouse – With Quintessential player's Quick Track feature you have your entire playlist at your fingers tips. Place your mouse over the track name or over the icon in the windows tray and right click to reveal your playlist. This feature is heavily customizable so you can get at the music you want with no delay!
- Organize the songs you'll hear with the Playlist Editor – One of the most powerful features in Quintessential player is the Playlist. Quickly organize what you want to hear by dragging, blocking, pruning or adding tracks to your playlists. Right clicking tracks on the playlist opens up more options to help you to organize your collection. Simply tell Quintessential Player where your playlists are stored and have your entire collection at hand.
- Save your desktop space when using the Remote – Get all the power of Quintessential Player but with 1/10th the desktop space. Using the new skinning engine the remote can stretch revealing as much information as you want to see.
The system requirements of the program are:
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- At least 4MB of free hard drive space
- A sound card that is functional
- At least 16MB of RAM 500Mhz CPU
Quintessential Media Player has an average rating 3.5 out of 5 based on 4 user ratings.