GEAR DVD makes DVD burning simple, fast, and reliable…not to mention affordable! Burn DVDs and Copy DVDs…even double layer DVD discs! With GEAR DVD, you can create, copy and burn DVDs or CDs. GEAR can copy DVD Movies (DVD-Video titles), or import and burn DVD Movies to any recordable or erasable format. Burn DVD-ROMs and CD-ROMs to back up your software, media, or data files. Burn to DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, or DVD-RAM drives.
Of course, GEAR DVD includes all the CD ripping and burning capabilities that you might want also. RIP audio CDs to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, or MPEG audio files. Our advanced CD ripper lets you select all tracks, or just the tracks that you want, and you can adjust the file size and audio quality, as well as the ripping speed. CD audio discs are automatically recognized, and the artist and track titles are displayed. A built in audio editor lets you customize your tracks. A 30 day, full-featured trial is available for download. So get it in GEAR today!
Here is a list of the GEAR DVD features:
- Import and burn any unencrypted DVD Movie title.
- Copy DVD Movies or ROM titles from one drive to another, or using only one DVD burner.
- Burn DVDs, including DVD-9 (dual layer) titles to DVD+R Double Layer (DL) recordable media. GEAR DVD gives you total, accurate control over the layer break setting for optimal disc layout and reliable playability.
- Create CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-Audio or mixed-mode titles.
- Import and burn DVD-Audio disc images.
- Add ROM content (files, software, etc.) to DVD-Video titles.
- Back up or copy your files to CD or DVD. GEAR's explorer layout and drag and drop interface makes backing up files to recordable or eraseable CDs and DVDs quick and easy.
- Create incremental backups – include only files that were modified since the previous backup.
- Write 100% compatible CD-ROM and DVD-ROM titles with ISO, or ISO/UDF file systems.
- GEAR supports ISO Joliet extensions, for long filenames.
- Create or append multisession CD's, with advanced append options.
- Fast and easy audio ripping! Rip CD audio tracks to MP3, WAV, WMA, MPEG Audio or OGG.
- Rip the entire disc or selected tracks in one easy step.
- GEAR gives you complete control over encoded audio quality and file size.
- GEAR automatically identifies CD-Audio discs, filling in the artist and title of each track.
- CD copying through a easy Disc Copy button, with ability to copy from any CD or DVD drive to any burner. Make multiple copies! Copy DVD movies, DVD-ROM, CD-Audio, or CD-ROM discs perfectly, with only one drive, or from drive to drive.
- Copy CD+G (karaoke CDs), Audio CDs with CD-text.
- Add or edit CD-Text on CD-Audio tracks.
- Adjust pause between audio tracks.
- UPC-EAN and ISRC codes can be assigned to the audio tracks.
- A built-in audio editor allows you to trim, fade, edit, or normalize the volume of audio files.
- Complete control over both ripping and burning speed.
- Print a CD-inlay with a track list.
- Disc information tool shows detailed format, volume, session, and track information for any CD or DVD.
- Drive capabilities display shows all available formats and options for each CD or DVD drive.
- Format, full erase, and quick erase CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW media.
- Track-at-once and disc-at-once recording.
- Convert your GEAR project to a physical image (ISO, ISO/UDF image).
- Create mixed mode CD's, with both CD-ROM content and audio tracks.
- Fastest Virtual Image building on the market, using less than 5% of the total disc image size.
- Fast, complete verification insures that every disc is 100% playable.
- Burnproof, Justlink, and other buffer underrun protection systems are supported.
- Your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM file system will meet ISO-9660 and UDF specifications 100% for total compatibility with CD and DVD drives, DVD players, PCs and other computer systems.
- CD-Audio titles meet all Sony/Philips CD Red Book specifications for playability in the widest variety of CD players.
- Supports CD reading and burning all CD and DVD drives and (burners) on the market today, through any drive interface (IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB 1.1 or 2.0, or Firewire).
The requirements of the program include:
- GEAR DVD runs on Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0 (SP3 and later), 2000, XP, 2003 Server, and XP Media Center Edition.
- It requires approx. 10MB of free hard drive space, 64MB of RAM and a 500Mhz CPU
GEAR DVD has an average rating 3.7 out of 5 based on 3 user ratings.