DiscJuggler is the quickest, easiest, and most professional way to duplicate multiple CDs at once with its ability to simultaneously drive multiple CD recorders, and accurately and reliably replicate virtually any existing standard CD. It burns .cdi and .iso images. Disc Juggler is just another burning program out there made by Padus Inc. Padus is a company located in San Jose, CA, USA. While DJ may not be very popular for you people, it has shaken up quite a stir since it is the only program that is able to burn self-booting Dreamcast backups. More popularly, it is known in the corporate world for it’s multiple CD recorder support.
Using DJ with a good computer, and a couple of CDR drives, you could be burning multiple images at the same time, a unique and useful feature. Other than those major features, it’s just your standard burning software. DiscJuggler has the ability to simultaneously drive multiple CD recorders, and accurately and reliably replicate virtually any existing standard CD. It Padus DiscJuggler is the quickest, easiest and most professional way to duplicate multiple CDs at once.
Here are some of the features of DiscJuggler:
- Direct digital-to-digital CD duplication from a CD-ROM drive to multiple CD-R drives of the same model.
- Accurate audio CD duplication with support for PQ (index points and variable gap size) and R-W (CD+G and Karaoke CD) subcodes, and on-the-fly audio stream resynchronization.
- On-the-fly software regeneration of ECC/EDC and scrambling, so, even when you are reading in raw mode, you will the maximum chance of having an error-free CD copy.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface for both novices and experts.
- Embedded robotics support for popular changers and juke-boxes (special version)
Some of the DiscJuggler requirements are:
- Windows 95/98/NT/2003/XP
- Pentium 133 MHz or better
- 16 MB RAM
- A fast, non re-calibrating hard disk (average seek less than 15ms)
- Bus-mastering IDE/ATAPI device driver if using an IDE CD-ROM driver or CD Recorder (recommended)
- One or more supported CD-R drives of the same model and firmware version
DiscJuggler has an average rating 2.5 out of 5 based on 6 user ratings.