Smartr Contacts, is a comprehensive contact book that automatically integrates with your social networks and other communication tools, turning your contacts into organized profiles.
I have always disliked my iPhone contact book. It is really outdated and doesn’t do anything special other than, well, store contacts. I have wanted something different for a while, something new, something that would let me know more and would have a better user interface. I have tried other apps but they didn’t do much for me, they didn’t provide the functionality that I wanted. Thankfully I discovered an app that provides more than just contacts, it provides profiles.
Meet Smartr Contacts.
Smartr Contacts is a new platform that creates rich profiles for all your contacts, including communication history and updates from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. This contact book is smart and it works like magic, incorporating all the features you need in order to have a more comprehensive list of contacts.
The key features of Smartr Contacts that make it so awesome are:
- Integrated: Built for iPhone and Android so you can include your contact list’s.
- Automatic: Finds everyone you know from your email, calendar or social networks.
- Personal: Puts a face to every name and email address.
- Insightful: Detects and assigns phone numbers automatically.
- Socially aware: Integrates Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. It even lets you see how much you have communicated and what you have communicated with someone.
- Ranked by importance: Those you email most are at the top and easily accessible. This comes in handy.
- Fast: Search by first, last, company name or phone number to find anyone.
- Contextual: View emails and calendar events for each person.
- Customizable: Easily edit any contact or hide them out of view.
- Convenient: SMS, call or email anyone with one click.
Watch this video to learn more about Smartr Contacts:
As you can see, Smartr Contacts is a one-of-a-kind app that aggregates the most important information and stores it automatically for you, making it easy to keep track of all the people you communicate with. One thing that makes me wary about the app is how they are generating revenue: the app is free, it has no ads and there are no in-app purchases. I guess we will need to do some digging but regardless, this app is amazing and you should definitely download it for iPhone, Android, or Blackberry.
[email protected] | @jkaykin