Lets users “update and add” torrents from RSS feeds as well as stream download content to your Android device.
“It serves as a remote control so you can keep an eye on your downloads while at the office, at the store or anywhere,” it says.
- 1. Check the status of a download directly from your Android smartphone
- 2. Add, pause or remove µTorrent downloads on your computer
- 3. µTorrent remote registers as a .torrent handler so you can browse and add torrents just as if you were on your PC at home.
- 4. Start, pause or remove µTorrent downloads in progress on your computer
- 5. Update and add torrents from RSS subscriptions
- 6. Transfer, save and play any completed file from your PC right to your device.
I’ve never been interested in monitoring my downloads on the go, but if it’s true that you can “update and add” torrents from RSS feeds then I might have a change of heart. The ability to stream downloaded content to my Android phone is also intriguing.
Download Android Remote app for µTorrent 3.0 in the Android Marketplace or scan the barcode below.