VyprVPN now included free with Giganews Diamond Accounts for the lifetime of the account!
Since Giganews initially rolled out the VyprVPN beta, many connection and speed bugs have apparently been fixed. The beauty of it all is that VyprVPN brings the same privacy, security, and speed that you expect from the Giganews Usenet service to the rest of your Internet experience – a $14.99 value free with every Giganews Diamond Account.
That’s the best part – anonymity – especially these days with a number of countries contemplating “three-strikes” legislation.
Users will be able to encrypt their true IP address and protect themselves from the prying eyes of identity thieves, hackers, or especially irate copyright holders.
Many of you, myself included, are subscribers of a Usenet newsgroup service provider of one name or another. However, Giganews is usually the one most choose due to its lengthy data retention period that now clocks in at an amazing 575 days.
VyprVPN works by:
- Replacing your IP address with a VyprVPN IP from one of our many worldwide VPN Clusters
- Encrypting all of your Internet traffic (including web, e-mail, instant message, and newsgroup traffic) between your computer and the VyprVPN Cluster
VyprVPN encrypted tunneling provides you with:
- Private web browsing, e-mail, instant messaging, newsgroup reading, and more — totally secure from ISP, wireless or neighborhood eavesdropping
- The ability to choose a US or European online identity
- Protection from data snooping and identity theft on public Wi-Fi hotspots, iPhones, PDAs, and cable Internet
- The same access to all of your favorite applications you enjoy today
It’s really not a bad deal if you’re already a Giganews subscriber or are looking for a reason to jump ship.