EMI Recorded Music today announced plans for the biggest European music download initiative by a record company in Europe to date. The company will make available for sale online over 140,000 tracks from over 3,000 EMI artists.
As well as upping the amount of tracks available, EMIís new programme gives consumers more flexibility over how and when they can access its music, enabling them to:
* Burn music onto CD-R
* Copy tracks to portable players
* Purchase singles online as soon as the songs are serviced to radio and in advance of their commercial release on CD
* Over 140,000 tracks, from over 3,000 artists
* Over 20 online retailers across Europe ready to launch
* EMI singles for sale online as soon as they air on radio