1. Enhanced the popup for viewing more info on a search result, added more information.
2. Added a new style to blend in with Windows XP.
3. Added a “more info” popup for viewing extended information on a download.
4. Added filetype icons to both “more info” popups.
5. Sped up sorting when searching.
6. Fixed a bug with the sort algorithm.
7. Fixed redraw issues when searching.
8. Tweaked the firewall options.
9. All searches are now regularly refreshed not just the open search.
10. Added option for custom download directory.
11. Enhanced most of the images used throughout the program.
12. Lots of other internal bug fixes and speed improvements.
13. Added notifications to let you know when its searching, how many results it has and when its finished searching.
14. Made the scrollbars in Transfers and Library easier to see.
Nova is an open source P2P client programmed in PHPGTK and based off GnucDNA. Its an interpreted application so the source code ships with the rest of the application. This makes it easy to make modifications to the program because no compiling is necessary and everything is setup for you.
You can download Nova from the Nova project page here.