1. Added prompt on exit option.
2. Force binding and “behind firewall” options for firewalled users.
3. Added the ability to send multiple searches concurrently.
4. Improved the look.
5. Added the ability to sort all columns on all lists.
6. Speed of the library add and remove buttons improved greatly.
7. Massive clean of code base, vastly improved but still not quite finished.
Nova is an open source P2P client programmed in PHPGTK and based off GnucDNA. Its an interpreted application so the source code ships with the rest of the application. This makes it easy to make modifications to the program because no compiling is necessary and everything is setup for you.
You can download Nova from the Nova project page here.