Jailbreak tweak allows you to find unlimited free ringtones for your iPhone.
The other day I mentioned ShazamTones, a tweak for jailbroken iPhones that allows you to use Shazam to find the name of an unknown song and artist and then download the free ringtone for that song.
The tweak that ShazamTones relies on is UnlimTones, and it allows you to find unlimited free ringtones for your jailbroken iPhone.
With this UnlimTones you can download ringtones straight from Audiko.net into your iPhone’s ringtones folder for free! No more having to download songs individually, and you’ll never have to pay for another ringtone again!
So how does it work?
1. The first thing you need to do is jailbreak your iPhone. I’ve written a detailed, easy-to follow guide that takes just a few minutes and is ABSOLUTELY FOOLPROOF.
2. Search for, download, and install UnlimTones from the Cydia store app that appears on your new Springbaord.
3. Search for, download, and install UnlimTones. It’s free of charge.
4. Restart your Springbroad (press the button), and open the new UnlimTones app.
5. To Download ringtones simply select the Ringtone you want and click the Green + Button and the ringtone will begin to download.
That’s all it takes.
[email protected] | @jaredmoya