Gives new Chrome tabs a Windows Metro 8-like look and feel, and makes it even easier to “speed dial and start” viewing your favorite sites and apps.
MySites is another in a series of available Chrome extensions that simplifies the process of finding and loading your favorite sites and apps. MySites is one of the more practical and visually stunning of the bunch, giving new tabs a Windows Metro 8-like look and feel.
MySites gives you a “start page that’s personalized, stylish and practical,” say the developers. “See your top sites on newtab, access your bookmarks, and apps in a click.”
You can scroll between three different main collections of tiles to view: Most Used, Favorites, and Apps.
Most Used is obviously the sites you visit most.
Favorites is a collections of your favorite bookmarks with five different collections, or sets, to choose from.
Other features include:
- See your favorite sites on startup for maximum convenience
- Save time with 1-click access to favorite bookmarks & widgets
- See everything easily thanks to large dials in bold colors
- Search the web quickly and directly from your start page
- Benefit from dial sizes directly related to your personal visits
- Optimize MySites by using all 3 pages: Most Visited, Favorites, and Apps
Probably the best reason to use MySites is that it’s an easy way to put a lot of the sites and apps you use most in one place for quick access. The appealing Windows 8 Metro-like color scheme and layout doesn’t hurt either.
[email protected] | @jaredmoya