Extension for Google Chrome browser enables you to keep up with all the events taking place on Facebook while you’re visiting your favorite sites, and even offers one-click page sharing.
Facebook, for better or worse, has become a common fixture in the daily lives of many people around the world. It’s how we share travel photos, comings and goings, wedding announcements, birthday wishes, music, news, and other information. With this in mind, anything that simplifies keeping up with it all is welcome news (like TimeLine Remove which restores the old Facebook profile layout).
MyStatusBar is an extension for Google’s Chrome browser that makes keeping up with Facebook events easier by showing notifications right in the browser. Now you can keep up with all the events taking place on Facebook while you’re browsing the web. No more clicking back and forth between Facebook and other sites.
- Browse your favorite sites while keeping in touch with your friends.
- You don’t have to install a new program, My Status is small, smart, pretty and it integrates itself into your browser.
- If your friends upload any photos or refresh their status you won’t miss them thanks to the notices.
- It’s easy to use and packed with a lot of practical functions to ensure maximum comfort.
- You can immediately reflect on messages, shares and you can be right in the middle of the events.
- MyStatusBar is, of course, FREE.
So how does it work?
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the extension, refresh the page and select “Login to Facebook.”
Refresh the page again and your Facebook account details should appear. Observe the various types of notifications that are now visible: friend requests, messages, and plain notifications.
Next to that is your news feed which you can scroll through and read. The search box is for finding people on Facebook.
The coolest feature is on the far right – “Share this Page.” The button gives you one-click sharing of pages on the web you want to share with family or friends.
MyStatusBar is also available for Firefox.
[email protected] | @jaredmoya