ZP gaming clan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mels_Smileys45, Apr 6, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Mels_Smileys45

Mels_Smileys45 JabberZombie Established Member

2. hawkburn

hawkburn Yup...

I'd rather play some sort of FPS with a clan, such as BF Vietnam, UT2k4, or Call of Duty. Something along those lines, but I'm sure some people might be interested.
  3. phalkon30

phalkon30 Jay Leno Geek

I completely agree. I wouldn't mind starting some kind of clan like that with an FPS. UT2K4 onslaught clan maybe :)

Btw, you guys should check out another great free game (actually its a free quake3 mod). Urban terror is my LAN party favorite. Think CS, with better graphics, better weapons, and more game play modes. They're working on porting it over to the Enemy Territory game right now, but a new version was recently released. www.urbanterror.net
  4. rastilin

rastilin Agent

How many of us are actually capable of logging on to company game servers with our software?
  5. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Member

Me, and im sure many others are too.
  6. Mels_Smileys45

I just thought some people might remeber this game and love as much as I do. I've been meaning to pick up Call of Duty though
  7. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Member

The last patch made the game suck and its full of bot users, id wait at least until they added punkbuster support to the game.

UT2004 and Battfield: Vietnam are both pretty good games too.
  8. shawners

shawners Hurt no more my son.

I been playing SPLINTER CELL pandora tomorrow online.. VERY AWESOMe.. the XBOX rules=)

You can be a merc or spy.. Very awesome weapons and pro/cons.
  9. Mels_Smileys45

That sucks about call of duty. I can't understand why people use bots. I still play SOF2 but its full of bots even with punkbuster. Think ill try Battfield: Vietnam but I really want an online rpg. Im sorta tired of fragging. No one want to join me on phantasy star? The {ZP}clan of one!
  10. my name

my name Member

a long time a go there was a thread claming there will be zp game servers, it amounted to nothing.
  11. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Member

Yeah for Counter Strike which there is no real shortage of servers for CS.
  12. my name

my name Member

my point is that there wont be any zp server or zp clan, it never amounts to more than words.
    im saying that so people who get their hopes up when seeing a thread like that wont be dissapointed.
  13. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Member

Yeah i agree with that, there have been numerous worst things pushed in the past here that only a few people wanted commonly because other sites have something similar and they all got done, and the those that still exist arent very popular today either.
  14. Mels_Smileys45

I downloaded SOF2 because my copy got smashed for some reason and I cant believe people are still playing this like mad! What a great game! Come and play