Warning:

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by music500, Mar 30, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. music500

music500 Member

Well this has nothing to do with File sharing. Give me some tips and ideas on how to GET A GIRL TO GO OUT WITH ME TO THE PROM. It is coming up this Saturday. Give me some ADVICE TIPS whatever you have. Thank you
  2. stealthspy

stealthspy Zeropaid Elite

Don't be a jackass, don't look like a nerd, work out, play a sport. Before you say anything, if you are committed, you can do that in a day - let alone a week.

A GIRL? Or A HOT GIRL?
  3. music500

music500 Member

stealthspy well at HOT GIRL plus I want to feel good around her to
  4. Slycktom

Slycktom Member

Well, he has only a few days...working out wont help...Having confidence in yourself will always beat out all the other silly things like working out, having the hottest car, yadda yadda yadda...At least I assume you want a girl to like you for who you are, and not your "representative..." ;)
  5. crackerjacker

crackerjacker Member

dont pick your nose make sure u smell good.
    next step be ready to spend time with the girl at the prom.
    that means dancing, getting the drinks, opening and closing the door. have fun
    and dont forget to be yourself
  6. wingnut2600

wingnut2600 Reaping what I sow... Established Member

Why don't you ask her? Just be sweet and tell her that you have wanted to ask her out for quite a while. If she doesn't have a date yet, maybe she's just waiting for you to ask.

Show her that you know about her (interests and such) and are sensitive.

Perhaps you could also show her that you have a large cock or a shiny new car as an incentive.
  7. The Man Who

The Man Who Member

Just be yourself and tell her straight that you want her to come.

That way you can have no regrets worth worrying about.
  8. The Man Who

The Man Who Member

Oh and tells us how you get on, good luck!
  9. music500

music500 Member

wingnut2600 Funny well keep posting comments as you wish. INfact I keep you guys posted if i get a date. I give my credit to zeropaid members ;)
  10. Well, first of all you should not listen to any opinions given on this topic by a woman, because as any clued in guy will tell you women are all compulsive liars. If you want to get your claws into a good woman there are several things you need:

1 - A Nice Car. The more expensive and sporty looking the better. Every woman knows an expensive car is a sign of a virile and succesful man. So if you don't have a decent set of wheels be prepared to beg, save and borrow so you can multiply your pulling power.

2 - A Fat Wallet. cash is the ultimate aphrodisiac as far as women are concerned. If you have a hefty bank balance she will gladly stare at your bedroom ceiling for days on end.

3 - A Huge Member. Enough said.

4 - An Ability To Lie. You need to get up to speed on what is every womans favourite topic: herself. If you can feign interest in her clothes, hair and girlfriends then you are half way towards enticing her into your bed.

As a final warning under absolutely no circumstances should you try to be "just yourself", because after all thats what got you into this mess, right? If chicks dug "you" then you wouldn't need to make this post!

So instead of acting yourself, you have to be aloof, brass-necked and try to carry yourself with a cold steely arrogance. Try to be the cool, sophisticated, womaniser you always wanted to be, and if you try long enough, eventually you will be that Man!.

You know I'm right! - Now go get 'em boy!
  11. crackerjacker

crackerjacker Member

make sure u do what ever she says shes the boss.
  12. moneoa

moneoa Vita!!!!!!! Staff Member Moderator

Lazy! get off the computer and attempt to woo her and not ask a bunch of strangers in a p2p discussion board....oh and flowers and candy is clich'e but effective :cross
  13. Lord_of_the_Dense

Lord_of_the_Dense Deicidic Chipmunk Revue Established Member

It will be the biggest accomplishment of this site for the year, if not EVER!
  14. Siskabush

Siskabush ZP Trancecore Cussin

What most women like are the people who be themselves, who have a good attitude, and who dont start shit with others.

Just dont try to alter your image. Be socialable with the chick you like. then simply ask.

scorchedbellend, youre way off. But im assuming thats a joke post.
    If not, have fun changing your image when the new fad arrives.
  15. YWD67

YWD67 YOUR WATCH DOG 67 Established Member

Hey kid if you can't be yourself then who the hell are you going to be? The world is full of phony guys and girls who act like something there not. All they end up being is a bunch of miserable people who can't figure out who the hell they are and how they got to be so miserable. If any of the above is what the girl you want to take to the prom wants then she is not even worth the effort to ask her. Believe it or not honesty still works. Most of all people can tell when your not being yourself.
  16. lil_amb

lil_amb Member

I agree w/ SlyckTom, confidence is key. Look , women want a man who is confident in himself . Someones who is not afraid of laughing at themselves. Be funny...but not overly ignorant about it. And don't act like a macho pig...its a huge turn off and it really makes men look like idiots.

If I were you I would just ask her, plain and simple. Be you...be smooth and get the girl(recites that song from The Little Mermaid)
  17. Miniver

Miniver Adjudicator Established Member

Be honest, compassionate, confident, true to your word, have good hygeine (physical and mental), and don't be afraid of rejection. Even if you have to ask a lot of girls, don't stop trying.
  18. Jared592

Jared592 Guest

Open your fly and let your penis hang out as you go about your daily business. Be sure it is well groomed and the head is waxed; Your exposure will demonstrate to the other females in your breeding ground that you are a confident male, and your shiny penis will attract attention wherever you go.
  19. wingnut2600

wingnut2600 Reaping what I sow... Established Member

Always nice to see such a nice poster return...

:fire
  20. DemonusAE

DemonusAE Janett999's Hammer

Definately have to go with being confident. Work your way up to asking her, just don't blurr it out. Although I think your a little late in the game for that. Give her a chance to appreciate you and what your all about. Do not be desperate. If you get rejected, acknowledge that it is disappointing but do not linger and move on.

PS: If there happens to be a Puertorican (which most likely will have all of the above genetically and latin charm to boot) after the same girl... just smile gracefully and move on to the runner up. ;)