Vocabulary Workshop Level E Answers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Havoc, Oct 3, 2002.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Havoc

Havoc Member

editttttttttttt

2. Caitlyn Marble

Caitlyn Marble In Purgatory

this is for your english class? in my class were doing greek/roman myths and literature.

3. notbob

notbob I say what I want Established Member

it's pretty obvious by his posts, his english isn't at an advanced level

4. hawkburn

hawkburn Yup...

I had the same book last year, I just got the answers from a friend right before class, it doesnt take long to fill in a unit. Unless of course, you have to do the whole book at one time, which in that case the teacher must be a real asshole.

5. Havoc

Havoc Member

editttttttttttt

6. TC75580

TC75580 only in it for the music

I'm on level E also... I don't like those books, it seems all the words have to do with the military, sinister plots, or some form of stealing. I wonder about the background of the writer... but anyway, what unit are you on?

7. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Member

8. Rahwgwar

Rahwgwar Headstrong

www.ihatevocab.com was one but I think their site went down. Seriously.......kinda ironic as to the simple name and I have just finished those little books. And like hawkburn said it isn't very time consuming to copy it or even fill it in for that matter.

9. Heh im on level D but i dont know what site to use. i had one but it went down and this sucks now lol

10. whiff

whiff Member

modest suggestion

since you're obviously unwilling to do the work, or even use your own f*!^#ing brains, why don't ya'll just drop out of school, and save us taxpayers some $$$? Promising careers await you in shoplifting, prostitution and blood plasma donation.

11. Havoc

Havoc Member

editttttttttttt

12. iq214

iq214 Guest

Re: modest suggestion

Promising careers await you in shoplifting, prostitution and blood plasma donation. [/B][/QUOTE]..HAHAHAHAHA...yeah...mmm....I dunno, just thought that was real funny..

13. Wolfie

Wolfie Aku Soku Zan

Re: Re: modest suggestion

you forgot sperm donation, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

14. hawkburn

hawkburn Yup...

Re: modest suggestion

I attended a PRIVATE school, meaning taxpayers did not pay a cent of my tuition.

15. notbob

then stop wasting your parent's money

the taxpayers will be paying for your welfare after your "skills" fail to get you a job

like it or not, you need writing skills to survive--you need to write resumes, reports (especially if you plan on college,which, like it or not is a necessity), and your current level wouldn't cut it in a 6th grade classroom (judging from your posts that i've seen)

16. wesr

wesr BANANA HAMMOCK

yea, i went to private school too. but i never really thouhgt the vocab was hard. all u do is do it before class then compare with someone. that way, they dont think u are cheatin, but u can BS the thing then u just ask to compare when u are really just takin their answers. but i always did mine cuz the teachers usually graded ours

17. cvocvo

cvocvo Member

18. notbob

the answers were too late-- the guy either failed or graduated 6 years ago