The Spring Break Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by rebirth, Apr 1, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. rebirth

rebirth Transmission Intermittent

So...watcha all doing for Spring Break...or if you don't get one...I suppose you could bitch about it here ;)

Well, I am leaving Sunday night at 8, on a fourteen hour bus drive on three tour buses with 150 choir students from my high school. We are performing at Disneyland next week as well as a few places in San Diego, like a Stake Center (if ur LDS, u'll get it). We are also going to Six Flags and Medieval Times.

It'll rock..we stay in luxury hotels 3 ppl to a room with king beds and couches :D

2. MoonMan

MoonMan Member

I took a road trip to California a month ago.. met someone from p2pchat who lives in Iowa too. Actually I was supposed to meet someone from ZP too, but because of unforseen circumstances, I could not. :-(

I am taking another road trip (this time to South Carolina) in a month, and yes I am meeting another person from p2pchat.

It may seem sad, but I look forward to meeting these online friends more so than getting to the actual destination.

3. All work and no play for me. But since you are gonna be in Southern Cal, Rebirth, and in the neighborhood, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have re: eateries, places to go, places not go go, depending upon your interests. PM if I can be of service... Have a great time otherwise..

4. I was going to add some strip bar recommendations but you said High School and are probably under-age.

/me scratches disneyland off sunday's agenda page. Knotts berry farm here I come...

You guys should go up and take a tour of South Los Angeles. Drive really slow and wear all red or blue. And if you see a group of people kicking it at a corner yell something really stupid at them, that will make their day.

5. Wolfie

Wolfie Aku Soku Zan

Went to Belize for ten days and drank, tanned, snorkled and observed college coeds running around in bikinis. Life is good. :)

6. ASUmusicMAN

ASUmusicMAN Musician and Sharer

Spent my spring break in Florida with beautiful women and alcohol...mmmmm...

7. LOL. Los Angles and 5th St downtown is another good attraction. No need to BYOB or tents--those people have that covered... :tilted

8. rebirth

HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not even allowed out of my fucking room without a chaperone. We arent even allowed to hold hands, kiss, hug, sit on each others' laps, etc...and our curfew is 10 PM..totally blows

9. rebirth

Disneyland has a lone 'gentlemens' club' in their park...but it's a secret...sHH!

10. Mels_Smileys45

Mels_Smileys45 JabberZombie Established Member

They dont give me a "spring break" from my 50+ hour work week. I need to talk to someone about this!

11. Kyle06

Kyle06 Member

I am going to work my first 40 hour week

12. vipp

vipp Member

It's just a normal week like any other week for me.

13. lil_amb

lil_amb Member

nothin :)))))

14. moneoa

moneoa Vita!!!!!!! Staff Member Moderator

Steves got it right....knottsberry farm is the shite...snoopy is wayyy cooler than Mickey...(debatable I guess) and thier jams are the s#it too

15. cpugeniusmv

cpugeniusmv Computer Genius Established Member

extensive work in Microsoft Access.

next week, i'll spend the money i made working extensively in Microsoft Access.

16. Carrie

Carrie Mels "doing it" Buddy

As a mother, I get no spring break...but, do do get to spend time with my girls while they are on spring break.

17. shawners

shawners Hurt no more my son.

I think ill watch GIRLS GONE WILD and wonder why my parents never saved up a college fun for me.. I Mean FUND!

18. Potato

Potato poe-tay-toe Established Member

I'm too poor to go places, so I worked all of break. A nice 50 hour week. The money went to pay for the new rim I had to get from running over a damn pothole and a speeding ticket.

edit: cpu, I thought you were going to fix the unobot so dumbasses like me don't break it anymore....

19. I get off this wednesday and.... work the entire time. Stupid college having to cost so much...

20. njdhockey

njdhockey Member

Im going to do some pyrotechnics...run from cops...more pyrotechnics and then play some 3am roller hockey.