The Lean

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sk8er Boi, Apr 3, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Sk8er Boi

Sk8er Boi Member

Just a quick question, do any of you know how Michael does the lean or of a website that teaches it? I know how he does the moonwalk and its variations (although i suck at doing them) but I can't figure out how he manages to do the lean.

Attached Files:

2. Mels_Smileys45

Mels_Smileys45 JabberZombie Established Member

He changes the laws of gravity. This dance move requires alot of money.

3. talkinghand

talkinghand Member

i am no physics expert, but i would think that it is not possible without extra support. In my oppinion, he must have one of the following:

HIs shoes stuck to the floor.
    Poles in his legs that are stuck to the floor
    a rope behind him holding him
    some sort of a cane.

but hey, who know what ol' jacko is capeable of...

/edit

just read mel's post

lol. he must have to do some serious bribing of einstein and newton to get them to change it for him...

4. Mels_Smileys45

Maybe a leaning floor/cam. Its studio magic!
    or maybe hes just stuck like that from all the little boy "sleep overs".

5. Sk8er Boi

Sk8er Boi Member

leave him alone :ass

6. Mels_Smileys45

Just a joke man, but I dont feel sorry for him. He put his own self in this position (no pun intended). He needs to change some things in his behaviour. Help kids in other ways. Having them sleep in his bed does no real help for kids. No girls sleep over. Why? Im sorry, just dont be blind.

7. Sk8er Boi

Sk8er Boi Member

Why is it that somehow one statement has turned into everyone sleeping with each other. He gave his king sized bed to a kid with cancer to make him feel better and he slept on the floor, not with him in bed. And he has boys, girls, blacks, whites, hispanics and asian kids over to neverland and they do get to spend the night there if their parents says its okay. Michael has rooms for them but he'll give his bed up to any of those kids to make them feel better, but because the media found out about 1 case when he gave it up to a boy hes a child molester. people need to stop listening to lies and actually find out what the truth is.

8. Mels_Smileys45

Hes does have all kinds of kids over. true. But his focus is on young Latino looking boys. Its a fact. He also had an silent alarm to signal him when some one was approaching his bed room. Kinda strange. Ill admit he may be innocent. Time will tell and maybe it will be settled all in court this time. I hope the best for him and my statement was only a joke and a cheap swipe. I didnt want this to be a MJ debate but can you concede he might be guilty?

9. I never knew my minor in Physics was ever going to be useful, especially here in ZP. So I opened up the GIMP and here are my observations and conclusion:

Attached Files:

10. notbob

notbob I say what I want Established Member

coloring your words doesn't improve tham at all

it does make them look really annoying though

is that what you are shooting for?

11. shawners

shawners Hurt no more my son.

i think he has a harnes thats tied to his back, and they edit it out after the video.. Kinda of like matrix. Gor rid of the cables and such.. I have to admir michael.. The ability to defy gravity, and the california laws.

12. Sk8er Boi

Sk8er Boi Member

the moonwalk is for real though as it can be done by normal people, like me (although i suck at it).

edit: your sig makes no sense the way its worded, i get what your trying to say but the wording is wierd.

13. shawners

Sk8erboi.. he wanted to learn about the LEAN =) You ever seen his older videos he leans way forward and back. i cant think of the song he did it on...

Oh bout the sig, kids dont make sence.. THey just say the darndest things =)

14. Ken17625

Ken17625 Your best nightmare.

I believe shawners may either be dyslexic, or a tad bit "slow" (the best way I could think to put it).

Your guess, is as good as mine. I've been reading his posts for months, and I think we need someone to translate.

Perhaps some fellow(s) who worked on translating egyptian gliphs could aid us.

As for ole' MJ, I think the same applies to him.

Only, the translaters might want to keep their distance, or do their tests while he's under glass.

15. Mels_Smileys45

Just knowing I annoy you notbob, with my colored words, makes it worth the 2 mouse clicks. Priceless

16. shawners... the "HE" you are referring about is him. He asked the question.

17. g-smooth2k

g-smooth2k PC P2P Tek-A-Zoid Established Member

I say the shoes are stapled or nailed to the ground. Ropes and shackles help produce the leaning effect.

Just my thinkin'

Try watching Alien Ant Farm's video of "Smooth Criminal"
    It has some of the moves that Michael did in it.

18. ferrarimodena360

ferrarimodena360 Yada Yada Yada

look maa a puppet show, do u see strings?

19. shawners

I forgot sk8terboy asked the question.. the harnes is for the lean, moonwalk is for real.. Its outdated just like break dancing is. Sk8ter confused me when he replied about the whole thing of the moonwalk.

as far as ken is concerned.. he can feck off??