teeth in her taco!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mfgbypooter, Feb 26, 2008.

?

What kind of taco do you like the best

1. soft

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. crunchy

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. pink

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. wet

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. forget tacos I'd rather eat a weener

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mfgbypooter

mfgbypooter Super Pooper Staff Member Moderator

2. ratcat

ratcat Member Established Member

I think you've just gave me a limp d**k for the next couple of days.

I like where it said "Every rose has its thorn"

Damn I got that Poison song in my head

3. El Comandante

El Comandante Merde! Established Member

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the person who conceived of this movie tried to pitch it to studios or investors.

4. mfgbypooter

mfgbypooter Super Pooper Staff Member Moderator

I loved the link to Killer Cooches with the cunning list of "10 scariest movie vaginas" found at the new york mag link.

and check out the comments "the scariest vagina is the one with the cross sticking out of it in the Exorcist." lmao!

And HERE is the opening 5 minutes of teeth!

5. notbob

notbob I say what I want Established Member

you know what's weird? it's from a native american story. i haven't seen the movie, but in the story, our old friend coyote is out looking for action from young hotties, and he ends up with some beautiful young gal in bed. she warns him about the teeth (she was under a spell and prisoner of a witch), so he kills the witch and shoves a board into her and breaks the teeth. then he gives her the manly pointer and is off to find other young ladies

there are no new ideas in hollywood unfortunately

6. Potato

Potato poe-tay-toe Established Member

******************* SPOILERS BELOW *******************

Well in the movie, she realizes that when she has sex, her vagina cuts off dicks and it obviously causes so much blood loss, that the douchebag dies.

She blames her loser-ass step-brother for her mother's death, so she screws him. He dies and his dick is eaten by his dog.

She leaves town and winds up hitchhiking because her bike sucks. The guy ends up locking her in the car because apparently he wants some head. The movie ends with her and a sly smile.

Can I have the last hour and a half of my life back, please?