Super Mario Reloaded!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shawners, Apr 8, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. shawners

shawners Hurt no more my son.

2. Mels_Smileys45

Mels_Smileys45 JabberZombie Established Member

That was funny! These damn kids have too much time on their hands
  3. YWD67

YWD67 YOUR WATCH DOG 67 Established Member

Wow all the effort to sync. the voice with the animation and the music as well. Real damn good. One flaw, the programer really,really has way to much time on his/her hands. They really need to get unjacked. Other then that, THUMBS UP!
  4. Potato

Potato poe-tay-toe Established Member

I want to see Luigi kick Mario's ass for once.
  5. shawners

yeah potato.. luigi never gets the princess =(
  6. Lord_of_the_Dense

Lord_of_the_Dense Deicidic Chipmunk Revue Established Member

Kick ass shawners. Have to congratulate you on this one. Thx for the entertainment.
  7. YWD67

YWD67 YOUR WATCH DOG 67 Established Member

May be Luigi does not like princesses. May be he likes the Zelda type.(nudge, nudge know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink wink, say no more)
  8. thongsai

thongsai Member

i dont get it, zelda is a princess??
  9. Omyn

Omyn Member

zelda is the princess
    link is the hero.

I used to watch the TV show way back in the day super mario brothers.

As for luigi and pricess getting together I doubt it, i think mario is the more adventurous type who is willing to go the distance for his prize, as for luigi, hes a bum and not as good with the ladies as mario.
  10. wingnut2600

wingnut2600 Reaping what I sow... Established Member

Maybe these people should have chosen something worth re-doing instead of the godawful Matrix Reloaded film. I love sci-fi and that movie made me want to walk out during the action scenes.
  11. it wasn't that bad of a movie... ofcourse it was no where near the quality of the matrix, but it still wasn't that bad compared to some other action/sci fi movies out there. people, including me, just (apparently) expected too much of the sequel. however, I didn't think the 3rd one was bad at all... still not as good as the maqtrix, but not bad.

anyways, nice find shawners.
  12. Wow... just wow... I mean, I've done a bit (and I mean just a bit) of flash programming (which i figure it close to shockwave, what that was in), and that's flash isn't the easiest thing to do...
  13. Wolfie

Wolfie Aku Soku Zan

He did in the live action movie, I think.
  14. shawners

your welcome lord_of_dense..
    i use to have LeGEND of zelda game for my nintendo, back in the day.. 50 DANG Dollars.. it was one of the few games that could save your progress.. that and metroid.. ACTUALLy, they gave you codes and passwords.. you typed in a variable string, and each letter or part would be of the level, weapon, emmo and such. .. Super MARIO 2 was alot better graphics wise when it came out.. TOook the 8bit graphics to the limit.
  15. Potato

Potato poe-tay-toe Established Member

I like the Lost Levels............

Tough stuff there.
  16. CompuGeek

CompuGeek File Sharing Giant

Yeah, they expected it not to suck.

Tell me how the rave scene or or the architect scene were anything but Wachowski intellectual masturbation.

:hi
  17. Mels_Smileys45

All the Matrix Movies are KickAss! Some are just to dumb to see all the hidden meanings and probably were one of the ones who didnt even understand the plot. If it doesnt have a candy coated ending then most of America wont like it. Phooey! Now go watch Scooby Doo 2 and tell how much you love it. Im sure you will. Im waiting for Kill Bill vol 2
  18. Mels_Smileys45

and Super Mario 3 was the best ever! Super Mario 2 wasnt even a Mario game. Nintindo of America took a Japanesse game that was popular and slapped Mario in it. It was a good game but it wasnt made by the genius (I forget his name right now) who made Mario a made man.
  19. CompuGeek

CompuGeek File Sharing Giant

I could easily refute your little elitist rant, but I'll simply quote Professor Maddox who made his argument so succinctly that even a Tarantino sycophant can understand:

I know most of you who liked this movie are probably reading this and saying "STUPID MADOX [sic]! YOU JUST DIDN'T GET IT." Oh no, I got it, it's just that once I got it, I didn't want it anymore. There are going to be websites popping up left and right trying to justify this movie, trying to rationalize everything, but there's one thing all these geeks are forgetting: just because a movie makes sense, doesn't mean it's good. There are plenty of movies that make sense, and are about as entertaining as a box of pig shit.

:finger
  20. Mels_Smileys45

So did you like Scooby Doo 2? You could have put it in your own words at least and stop trying to talk like Krell. Your opinion is noted. Now right click and save it because your post sucks!