Student 'sells virginity' via web

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by begoodbebad, Mar 21, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. begoodbebad

begoodbebad sleeping pygmy

Here's a story for all those men and boys on ZP with raging hormones and no money :angel

A lesbian university student who auctioned her virginity on the internet to pay for her studies is reported to have had sex with the highest bidder.
    Rosie Reid, 18, from London, slept with a 44-year-old BT engineer in a hotel room in Euston after he paid her £8,400, the News of the World reports.

But she told the newspaper: "It was horrible... I felt nervous and scared."

She hatched the plan to avoid graduating with debts of £15,000 from her Bristol University degree course.

Ms Reid, from Dulwich, had sex with the divorced father-of-two after he gave her a banker's draft, according to the News of the World.

Read the full exciting story and see a photo of Rosie Reid here(BBC Link)

This is a better link ...it's The News of The World....a Brit low life tabloid
  2. moneoa

moneoa Vita!!!!!!! Staff Member Moderator

ughh...maybe just a LITTLE nasty
  3. shawners

shawners Hurt no more my son.

damn shes ugly.. its no wonder she stayed a virgin that long.
  4. begoodbebad

she looked cute to me, see the pic in the news of the world link, not the terrible picture on BBC.

I bidded my limit for this kind of thing: 3 pints of lager, a babycham, a cinzano & lemonade and two bus tickets. It has worked before so I was pretty pissed off when this man put up 8 thousand pounds.

And no way was this girl a virgin. There just aren't any. OK well I have met one but she is a strung out Christian and the most sexually frustrated and unhappy person I know. But she really knows how to share the frustration out with men....
  5. shawners

I wonder where malicious intent was.. and how he could ever put on a disguise to fool them into thinking he was 44.. ;)
  6. mrdingaling

mrdingaling Member

7. moneoa

No dude, I meant the act itself is a bit nasty...shes..hmmm average
    perhaps daddy should have bought her a pony.........
    Or perhaps even she did it for her 15 minutes...
    (yes I know what the MEDIA said on why she did it but lets face it, ppl do cracked things to get thier face in the news)
  8. mrdingaling

mrdingaling Member

she may have got 8k for the act, but i bet the pay for the story was a whole lot better.
  9. moneoa

This is part of my point..the story probably paid off the rest of the school loans with a little for pocket
  10. rainbowdemon

rainbowdemon the zp police Established Member

I don't see the big deal. This is just common prostitution. The world's oldest profession!
  11. cheapprick

cheapprick Member

I wonder how she gets away with claiming this was all a horrible ordeal. She sold her virginity. On the net.

And she'll cash the cheque. She's just an artful prostitute.
  12. RACKnRAIL

RACKnRAIL 今は知っているでしょ Staff Member Moderator

I would tend to agree with rainbowdemon. It was just prostitution!
  13. shawners

Virgin because of no man, she probably used a dildo.. He should of made her feel more comfortable and have the other women join in and let them get into it.. then slide right on between those women =) Make a Bacon EGG English MCMUFFIn in its oldest sence.
  14. tackdaddy

tackdaddy ZeroPaid's Forum Pimp Established Member

i would rather jerkoff then pay that much for sex.that was a waste of money,the girl was'nt even hot.that dude must of been desperate,could have got a hooker for alot less.sex with a virgin sucks since they really are not good at it.
  15. Let me see--She proposes selling herself over the internet to pay for her schooling, scores, and has the audacity to infer she was exploited! Nice try, honey...
  16. ferrarimodena360

ferrarimodena360 Yada Yada Yada

i want a lesbian man.......damn

are there any lesbians in here?
  17. begoodbebad

I was starting to think posting this story was a waste of time till you came along ferrarimodena360. Thank you for restoring my faith in human nature. :gj
  18. shawners

more like animal nature.. I feel so bad for her, getting all that money, getting laid.. and having a girlfriend all at the same time with a PAID school education. My heart will weep for her in hopes she somehow makes it through.
  19. MP3guy

MP3guy Member

you know what they say about redheads....
  20. MacGyver

MacGyver Got My Swiss Army Knife

awesome...........