POLL: What are you more excited about?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Vampmon, Aug 13, 2005.

?

What are you more excited about?

1. F.e.a.r

33.3%
  2. Quake 4

7.7%
  3. Other

53.8%
  4. Bumping this old ass thread

5.1%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Vampmon

Vampmon Member

Last year it was Half Life 2 VS Doom 3, but this year looks like F.e.a.r VS Quake 4!

So what are you more excited about? I can say for sure i can't wait for F.e.a.r, and i rarly play games!
  2. haakon

haakon Member

I chose "other" because I don't get excited about games.
  3. .:sp00ky:.

.:sp00ky:. Poptart Tramp Established Member

until they make a game about beatiality eh :p :icon_salu
  4. joey tribiani

joey tribiani Member

Guess i'm too excited

Uh-Oh! I think I wet ‘em!
  5. Vampmon

Vampmon Member

Yeah, i had a wet dream last night about this thread! I just had to make it. *drool*
  6. evilmegaman

evilmegaman ZP Superhero Established Member

I haven't played an interesting FPS since half life 2. So I chose other.

I am guessing I am most excited about Ghost Recon: Advanced War Fighter, or Phantasy Star Universe
  7. i just play games i dont get excited over them its not like they r the only thing u can do in the world
  8. Siskabush

Siskabush ZP Trancecore Cussin

They didnt make a game about native americans stealing, collecting welfare, and having 50 kids so they can live off of family allowance, so I dont really care.
  9. Hitman007

Hitman007 The Hippest Cat

Im more excited about hitman:blood money, and still wondering what eidos is doing since they pushed the release date back
  10. sister_sue48

sister_sue48 Member

meowwwwww

i voted other i am not a big gamer the kids are and they say fear:icon_pira
  11. I think FEAR is going to be a great game, the demo scared me a few times and not since resident evil for gamecube have I felt chills like that just walking around. As for the other people who arent gamers why do you even bother posting to tell us? I think its obvious this poll is for people who play games on a regular basis, not that you guys dont have a right but I'm just wondering why you care enough to put your two cents in about something youre not interested in.
  12. FriedSpam

FriedSpam Member

They're not???? :icon_pale

Blimey! What else is there???
  13. boogiedan

boogiedan Member

yep i voted other
    well im not rtelin u wot it is
  14. Excrement_Cranium

Excrement_Cranium Just Sick Established Member

I went other, as I want to see Black for the Xbox/360. The game looks to be intense, and interesting. They are taking a step up using fully destrcutable environments as part of your arsenal.
  15. MP3Pr0

MP3Pr0 Member Established Member

Looking forward to the new Final Fantasy on PS3. Now if I only had a PS3 *LOL*
  16. method

method yeah, whatever...

I'm looking forward to half-decent gfx card so that I can look forward to the new games upcoming. ;)
  17. evilmegaman

evilmegaman ZP Superhero Established Member

Ummm I am stupid. So, what does this have to do with the thread. And why the hell are you ranting about this? okay. explain mister
  18. The Hunter

The Hunter Janitor

Im hoping I got it right, but hes upset with how people see natives, and what they think is going on, and its bothering him. The thought of being branded as such is causing him concern to the point that hes not interested in games. Understandibly so, although it has no bearing on the thread.
  19. mountain_rage

mountain_rage Zeropaids nipple Staff Member Moderator

20. Atheist Icon

Atheist Icon Member Established Member

I am more excited about TOOL making a new cd than new games...especially FPS for the console...not to mention my comp was straining to play HL2, so until i upgrade, I'm not excited.....