Piercings and/or tatoos?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by evilmegaman, May 25, 2003.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 33 users.
  1. evilmegaman

evilmegaman ZP Superhero Established Member

Do you have any peircings or tattoos? I was just thinking this might be a good thread. I have my left ear peirced.

2. Mel_Smiley

Mel_Smiley the Dreamer

I like virgin skin

3. i have nothing, and don't plan on it.

4. rainbowdemon

rainbowdemon the zp police Established Member

My left ear is peirced. Did it in 1974, and still wear a ring once in a while.:fire

5. PatientSaint

PatientSaint 46 and 2 Just Ahead of Me

5 ear piercings.

tongue.

no tats yet.

If this wasn't such a hellhole area i'd have my eyebrow pierced too.

your body is a temple. Decorate it

6. Ken17625

Ken17625 Your best nightmare.

None to speak of.

Nor do I plan on it.

7. mojo-ris-in

mojo-ris-in Cheers Established Member

In 1979 I got my ear pierced. Mind you back then it was not as common as it is now. I was in a band and we all went and did together as kind of a bonding thing. I don't wear it anymore because now it doesn't mean anything as everybody and their grandfather has one. Never had a tatoo though I have been tempted a time or two.

8. TipYourBartender

TipYourBartender Signals Over The Air

Nothing. No piercings or tats.

Tattoos don't interest me very much. Piercings are a different matter. Before I go back to college, I'd like to get a piercing on the top of the ear.

Piercings really aren't supposed to have a meaning, unless you have a Prince Albert.

9. ..........

nothing , zip zero , nada - i would not mind having one or the other - but i can make up my mind
    :mellow

10. metale

metale Zeropaid's Kamikaze Pilot

Yeah!
    i have a tatoo a tribal one.. on my right leg, hehehe.

11. Undying Wizard NHD

Undying Wizard NHD Back for a few days

I had my ear pierced 7 years ago but havent had an ring in it for over 5 years-- and have one tat ( 420 ) on my neck and plan on getin many more soon-- got my 1st tat 5 years ago -- I used to be a big pot-head but havent smoked any weed for about 3-4 years--

and just because I used to smoke pot dont think I was a drugie--- I have never done any drugs but Marijuana-- ohh and advil lol

12. Potato

Potato poe-tay-toe Established Member

Ears are pierced, once in each ear... that was done when I was 5.

Belly button is pierced... that was done for one reason: I wanted to see if I had the guts to actually go through with it.

Got a tattoo... the 24th of May last year... geez... not real sure why I did that... my reasoning was because I didn't go to prom, I had to do something memorable in place of it. So I got a tattoo... but that was the day before prom, the day I found out I had mono... what a great day. it's the celtic symbol for trinity.

/me shuts up now....

13. Undying Wizard NHD

Undying Wizard NHD Back for a few days

ohh and for you who dont know--- 420 is a number tht has somthing to do with smoking Marijuana

14. wingnut2600

wingnut2600 Reaping what I sow... Established Member

Re: Piercings

One piercing in my left eyebrow that I have had for 8.5 years. I have a nice, curved barbell in it that is probably 14 gauge.

I had my septum pierced, when I was about 20, for a few days before i realized that massive allergies and an object imbedded in my nose did not mix.

That is it... I am anti-tatoo for the most part as:
    1) They fade
    2) they are permanent
    3) They go out of style
    4) They affect your future vocational opportunities (i.e. on your arms, neck, face, etc... they limit your job options to dishwasher lol--sorry, I have known too many dishwashers with tats that they could not cover up)

BTW Undying Wizard NHD, thanks for the heads up on "420;" I always thought that it was gang code (or perhaps the police code for drugs).

--Edit: added reason #4 why not to get a tat. unless it is this one --

:fire

15. Krell

Krell worthless dirtball Expert

So do I, as long as it's not under aged.

I have 3 holes in one ear, one in the other.

16. DeweyBear

DeweyBear Senator Flip-flop

I have a "meat tag" tattooed on my ribs underneath my left arm. I plan on getting at least one more but I'm not sure what.

No piercings and no plans to get any.

17. random nut

random nut Member

Does stab wounds count as tatoos?

18. TheIceMan

TheIceMan Guest

I don't have any piercings but i have a little tattoo, girlyfriend has a pierced tongue/navel/clit though , dead slutty - love it :)

19. method77

method77 High Fidelity

i have a tatoo
    also my left ear is pierced

20. Feather

Feather Great Spirits's Lost Soul

lefft ear double pierced
    tatoo left shoulder for my son
    and have plans for another tatoo for my daughter on other arm