Osama Bin Laden is dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountain_rage, May 1, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. mountain_rage

mountain_rage Zeropaids nipple Staff Member Moderator

Reports say Osama bin Laden dead

Osama bin Laden is dead and his body has been recovered by U.S. authorities, U.S. officials said on Sunday.
    U.S. President Barack Obama was to make the dramatic announcement shortly in a hastily called, late-night appearance at the White House.
    As they waited for the contents of his statement, multiple news organizations reported sources in the White House had confirmed bin Laden's death almost a decade after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon.

Read more

Suck on that you right wing extremists. Obama accomplishes what Bush could not in two terms, the capture and death of Osama. Wonder how Fox will spin this to help their republican friends.

The best part is the dna testing. If they were able to get his DNA why didn't they kill him the first time:)
  2. Atheist Icon

Atheist Icon Member Established Member

Hopefully they hang his body soaked in pig's blood for the world to see. And I want to shake the hand of the man that put a bullet in him.
  3. Drew Wilson

Drew Wilson AKA IceCube Staff Member Moderator Contributor

This is definitely surreal. Can't believe they actually got him.
  4. Drew Wilson

OK, now that I've collected myself.

Quite an occasion to say the least. It's like some form of closure, I'm sure, for a lot of people. The mastermind that killed thousands has been brought to justice.

I can only hope that America can finally heal some from this because it certainly needed a moral boost at this point.
  5. Atheist Icon

I can only hope, if there is a Hell, that Satan is skull fucking him right now while simultaneously asking,"Where are your virgins now?"
  6. Signa

Signa COCK ROCKET!!! Established Member

Some of my friends were talking, and I guess there are some people out there who actually feel sorry for him. I know I felt a little bad for Saddam, but not Bin Laden at all. Saddam was just trying to run a country in an area that loves to be unruly. Bin Laden just murdered a lot of people that never did anything to him.
  7. w31n3r

w31n3r Zeropaid Irregular Established Member

finally! it's not that he wasn't caught earlier due to lack of trying, the bastard was prolly given protection which is why the US didn't even tell Pakistan about the operation. the sad part is, some other fucktard is likely to take his place so the world needs to keep it's guard up.
  8. Drew Wilson

[video=youtube;lhmwcmOPemk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhmwcmOPemk[/video]

Seemed appropriate.
  9. moneoa

moneoa Vita!!!!!!! Staff Member Moderator

This man is only a figure head for an ideal, his death means nothing in terms or radical Islam or ending terrorism. In fact we ust gave them a martyr and an even more powerful symbol. It would have been better making him rot in guantanamo
  10. mfgbypooter

mfgbypooter Super Pooper Staff Member Moderator

Amen brother.

While the entire country, USA Inc., along with the rest of the western world, is celebrating, I on the other hand have a definite, sickening, sinking feeling about this whole twisted turn of events.

Strange.

11. mountain_rage

mountain_rage Zeropaids nipple Staff Member Moderator

What always seemed strange is what made Osama hate the U.S. so much. WTF kind of crooked dealings were the Bush family in for him to go, you guys are fucking scum and I want to kill you.
  12. Atheist Icon

I don't think it was the Bush's per say. More like the US helping him out during the 70's-80's against USSR and once the Ruskies were defeated, we just left them there. Probably didn't help that when Kuwait was invaded, the Saudi's one upped Bin Laden's offer with the US military.
  13. moneoa

Interesting of you to ask, Osama used to be an agent for the CIA in Afghanistan during the 80's when the USA and Russia were fighting a proxy war in the middle east. Russia gave money and weapons to one and the CIA armed Osama and his friends and also built the Tora bora cave/base complex. When the war ended and Russia left, Osama and friends expected Uncle Sam to continue supporting Afghanistan and help repair the damage but all they did was drop him like a Vietnamese prostitute. Then they left nothing but landmines more explosive than any herpes. His big grievance is the US is always willIng to blow up kids and people when it suits their agenda but after getting what they want they leave a mess and expect the locals to clean it up
  14. moneoa

lol sound like any currently active US military ventures?
  15. Drew Wilson

Osama Bin Laden's hiding place getting bad reviews on Google maps

Here's some of the reviews:

16. Drew Wilson

Osama bin Laden raid details emerge

Helicopters descended out of darkness on the most important counterterrorism mission in U.S. history.

It was an operation so secret, only a select few U.S. officials knew what was about to happen.

The location was a fortified compound in an affluent Pakistani town two hours outside Islamabad. The target was Osama bin Laden.

Intelligence officials discovered the compound in August while monitoring an al-Qaeda courier. The CIA had been hunting that courier for years, ever since detainees told interrogators that the courier was so trusted by bin Laden that he might very well be living with the al-Qaeda leader.

Nestled in an affluent neighbourhood, the compound was surrounded by walls as high as 5½ metres, topped with barbed wire. Two security gates guarded the only way in. A third-floor terrace was shielded by a 2.1-metre privacy wall. No phone lines or internet cables ran to the property. The residents burned their garbage rather than put it out for collection.

More...
  17. Drew Wilson

[video=youtube;zbk8pq2LroI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbk8pq2LroI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Osama Bin Laden's last video.
  18. Atheist Icon

I still don't see the point of "respecting" the 24hr period of burying Osama. I would have brought his body back, found a way to preserve his body and use it as a pinata. Seriously, who wouldn't pay a couple of dollars to get a few whacks at him? BONUS: you hit him hard enough you get candy!

Or, video tape us bleeding a couple of pigs, putting his body in an water tight coffin and let the blood fill his coffin. Then, bury him at the base of the twin towers.

Eh, can we give the middle east the finger and pull out now?
  19. sygreenblum

sygreenblum Member

It's a good thing I'm not President. I'd go all Vlad the Impaler on his corps.

I also think its funny that everyone thought he was hiding in some cave, in reality he was holed up in a mansion with his youngest wife.
  20. moneoa

In their reality he's got dozens of them now and all virgins to boot the lucky dog