OMFG!!! WinMX 5 Released!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wingnut2600, Apr 1, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. wingnut2600

wingnut2600 Reaping what I sow... Established Member

WinMX 5 Released!!!

I went to the WinMX site today, looking for info on WinMX 4 only to discover that they had skipped the number entirely! To my utter surprise, there was a link for WINMX 5!

I think they were going for a WinAMP 2+3 thing and skipped to 5 since the WinMX 4 was so buggy...

Here is a link:

WinMX 5 Download Site

:fire
  2. Miniver

Miniver Adjudicator Established Member

nice try douchebag
  3. Crazy Horse

Crazy Horse ZP Troll SWAT Team Established Member

Yes and if you believe that I have some oceanfront property in Nevada I'd like to sell ya, along with a file sharing program I invented (ES6). :ass
  4. wingnut2600

Okay then... Let's try it without :)
  5. OMG WINGNUT!!

I fell for it the second time, really got me there

lol j/p.

Im sure youll get a few dumbasses
  6. wingnut2600

This is the only acceptable day for a person to troll... I figure I might as well troll for dumbasses.

Then again, I click on anything that seems odd on April Fool's Day myself (eg. homestarrunner.com having their site address taken away), so it is not as if I think these people are fools. People just have difficulty inhibiting their prepotent response when they are in a state of arousal... This day is a testament to the validity of many theoretical aspects of drive...
  7. This has to be the lamest and most ignorant post i have ever had the misfortune to read.

in fact i have seen a few of wingnuts posts, and i have to say that he seems to be no more than a huge hairy troll.

Clearly he has nothing whatsoever to offer zeropaid. I would be glad if our moderators would hand him a temp ban, perhaps then he will rethink his contribution to this community, and start to post something constructive.
  8. god people are not taking jokes today are they?
  9. arsebiscuits

arsebiscuits Guest

Execellent post skorchie! I completely agree it is time this wungnut guy was taught a lesson.! time to ban!
  10. Man you guys can't be serious? Wingnut is one of the "cool" guys from zp...I really really hope you taking about banning him and calling him a troll is just joking around..

-JiMiThInG-
  11. I hope so to.

It was just a joke. We have been waiting for WinMX forever and its never came. I thought this thread was kinda funny.
  12. WaReZ_d00d

WaReZ_d00d Member

Im not h4ppy wit wignuts post eiver. i thot winmx wud be out but itz nut. STFU wignut. MODz CAN U PLZ BAN THIS LAM0R!!!!!11111
  13. Krell

Krell worthless dirtball Expert

This thread reminds me of the movie IDENTITY and the show ALIAS.

14. zeropayne

zeropayne Guest

Watchoo talkin bout willis??
  15. Siskabush

Siskabush ZP Trancecore Cussin

ah yes, the april fools is alive and well.

We all know WinMX 5 wont be released until the year 2035
  16. Miniver

17. Geez Miniver, your still going on about that?

Dont you think the first 2 times mods said to stop flaming you would get the point? IT WAS A JOKE!! Maybe lame in your opioin but it was still a joke.
  18. Miniver

I'm not flaming...just pointing it out. No one told me to stop flaming...they closed the thread for it. It was lame. It should have been closed long b4 it was.