Little Quick question

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kyle06, Apr 1, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Kyle06

Kyle06 Member

ok say I make a program in Access how can I make it a program that can run outside of Access?

If I made no sencie just tell me I am kindof tired
  2. shawners

shawners Hurt no more my son.

I dont think you could do it. What do you want to access it with or use it with ??
  3. Kyle06

Kyle06 Member

just making a little app for payroll

name
    salery
    taxes

net total
    total taken home

and what not, I know there might be something like this out there but I want to make one on my own (just for alittle challange) I had most of it done but then I hit the power cord and I get to start all over lol

It would also would take the guess work out of it for me when I am guessing what I am getting out of my paycheck
  4. If that would have happened to anyone other than you, kyle, i might actually be a little supprised. It was a classic Kyle move, though.

I think we should come up with a 'Kyle' scale. I'm thinking 1 to 10, 1 being quasi-smart, 10 being 'dumb-as-a-rock'

for example, CPU's screwdriver incodent would probably be a 5 because he had good intentions, but put them into motion in a stupid way. :)

this little incodent of yours, kyle, would probably be a 3.5, because it was an accident.
  5. cpugeniusmv

cpugeniusmv Computer Genius Established Member

/me takes a bow