Is There A Ghost In Your House ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by skorchedbellend, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Prepare to be flabbergasted at the latest exciting revelations of pie-munching mystic Russell Grant, who at http://msn.live-astro.com/paranormal/ghostsmovedin.php, gives readers this list of sure-fire methods of discovering whether your house is haunted. This is science in its most precise and definitive mode, friends! Writes Grant:

"A GHOST IN YOUR HOUSE?

We look at the ten key signs that the spooks have moved in!

1. You hear unexplained and strange noises

2. Lights go on and off of their own accord

3. You feel or see furniture shake

4. Items are inexplicably moved around

5. You see somebody in your home who shouldn't be there, probably dressed in old-fashioned clothing

6. You feel regularly feel exhausted or "heavy" in your home

7. You feel an unexplained pressure or heaviness in your back or kidney area

8. There is a radical temperature change in one room of the house

9. There are certain times of the day which don't "feel right" in your home

10. You feel very uncomfortable in one particular room in the house "

so what do you think guys? has grant helped uncover the rampant paranormal activity hidden within your four walls?
  2. shawners

shawners Hurt no more my son.

i thought i had a ghost in my house.. but it was just my wife making the noises. .turning the temp down.. And wearing clothes from the 80's.. as well as alot of my things on my desk do move around.
  3. lil_amb

lil_amb Member

I truly believe in ghosts so theres no turning back now...
  4. neoufo51

neoufo51 Member

No joke, I had an experience when I saw a little figure sitting down on the dresser next to my bed when I was sleeping. I could see it moving shifting around. I called out to it but there was no answer. I just kept looking at it till I fell asleep. I was 14 and I was pretty much terrified for an hour straight.
  5. i Used to be a skeptic, but Grant has me convinced. I applied his method, and within weeks i began to have extreme paranormal experiences.

For example after washing my clothes a sock completely dissapeared. It inexplicably turned up a few days later in a drawer!

You can doubt many things, but you cant doubt what you see with your own eyes!
    I am now a confirmed believer.
  6. rebirth

rebirth Transmission Intermittent

you call that extreme? A SOCK showing up? wow. intense. you rox0r
  7. with smart ass comments like that its no wonder you have two black eyes!
  8. Krell

Krell worthless dirtball Expert

With weighty illustration like yours, it's no wonder you get smart assed commentary.
  9. Thanks krell, but im not as intelligent as you think! As newton said "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants"
  10. Krell

Ohahahahahah thats a good one.
  11. I'm not sure if this is the way newbies are always treated around here, but regardless, i refuse to be drawn into an argument. As mummy told me "don't feed the troll, and he will go away"
  12. Krell

Welcome back

13. rebirth

lol...Krell...being...mean? :) well soo...umm they aren't black eyes and I have never personally been attacked...so back up offa my case, biatch. Just cuz you get replied to by me on an internet forum doesn't mean that you know who the hell I am in reality...

:shy
    oh and...

*cough* :hi :hi :hi :hi *Cough*
  14. rebirth

and at least my name doesn't equate to "burnt penis"
  15. rebirth

/FLAME

blah
  16. The Hunter

The Hunter Janitor

Thanks rebirth for giving me a real excuse to close this thread. Honestly i mean that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.