Opinion I'm venting!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by whitenoise22, Jul 31, 2008.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 42 users.
  1. whitenoise22

whitenoise22 Chillin like a Villin

I am so fucking pissed its unfuckingbelieveable. I got into a car accident which was completely not my fault and through no fault of my own i am not able to drive. No i wasnt high this time. The autobody shops are so backed up they wont start fixing my car till mid september!! WTF. Now the insurance comapny of the at fault party said they would rent a me a car. But guess what?? You have to be 21 and theres no fucking way to get around it. So now im stuck without a god dam car till like fucking october. Im actually going to crazy without a vehicle. Well i feel better now that i vented. Actually no i dont. Thanks for reading. FUck. Im going to the liquor store, thank god i dont have to be 21 to drink.

1 person likes this.
  2. drtoker

drtoker Zeropaid VIP Established Member

You should be able to rent. I had an accident when I was 19. The rental place said the same thing, actually, they said 25, but after 1 call from the insurance company, they rented me the car. Its against their policy, but in these cases, they can't say no. If they do, just go to another rental place.

This is all for the USA, I dunno where your located.

Hope this helps ya!

3. whitenoise22

Yeah ive called like every rental place in the city and they all say no even if i transfer my insurance over to the rental.

4. HelenaP

HelenaP go luath.. céanna go luat Established Member Contributor

Walk about 3 pints of the turkey. You won't think about your car until tomorrow.

1 person likes this.
  5. El Comandante

El Comandante Merde! Established Member

Rent a moped... you can also ask them to pay you the policy rental allowance (20 bucks for 30 days)... take the cash and use it for transportation.... explain your situation and tell them you are going to get an attorney if they do not..... also tell them you have a developing neck pain.... that will motivate them....

Edit: oh yeah.... booze is also a good idea.:icon_thum

6. Excrement_Cranium

Excrement_Cranium Just Sick Established Member

See if there is an Enterprise rent-a-car around.

I know stateside, you actually have to be 25 to rent a car from most places.

7. Signa

Signa COCK ROCKET!!! Established Member

i just got a speeding ticket and i dont think i deserve it. i wanna rant about it too! (im not mocking you whitenoise, ive been debating about making a thread about it all week)

1 person likes this.
  8. Excrement_Cranium

You should have confused them by throwing both Orgasmo and Cannibal: The Musical references at them at the same time...

9. uselesscrap

uselesscrap shud up shuttin up Established Member

That's definitely going to put a damper on hotboxing.

2 people like this.
  10. Signa

awesome idea. it was 930pm, and i should have told him, "i dont want to sounds like a queer or nothin', but have a shpadoinkle day!"

11. Excrement_Cranium

That makes my heart warm, like a baked potato.

STUNT COCK!

12. Feather

Feather Great Spirits's Lost Soul

Shelly is this a good place for the Waaaaaahbulance

13. whitenoise22

Well everyone good news. This girl i know is letting me use her car, as long as i give her rides whenever she wants.

So im back on the roads. Speedin in the fast lane. Pedal to the floor.

"Fast life, I live, big cars, big cribs, speedin, I'm speedin, I can't stop it's all I know, from a youngin I was taught get doe, I'm speedin, speedin, I'm speedin."

14. Signa

if there is ever any question as to why i decided i needed to be obsessed with Trey and Matt, this post is all i need for an answer.

15. Excrement_Cranium

Wild bologna pony rides?

16. evilmegaman

evilmegaman ZP Superhero Established Member

My friend's friend stole my camcorder, my zune and my psp while i was drunk the other day. I'm fucking pissed as fuck. part of the reason I have been wacky. it's such a fucking buzzkill everytime I want to use one of those (i have been using them all a lot... :()

17. whitenoise22

You should sticky this thread so ppl can post there problems in life.

18. HelenaP

HelenaP go luath.. céanna go luat Established Member Contributor

Seriously, Oh Great One. Yes.

19. mountain_rage

mountain_rage Zeropaids nipple Staff Member Moderator

So why don't you go have a threesome with his g/f and mom and show him what it feels like to have the things closest to you stolen.

20. El Comandante

El Comandante Merde! Established Member

Dude.... the man looted your shit. WTF is wrong with you? call the cops. They are obligated to look into it... send the fucker to county jail for a couple of days .... or just beat the shit out of him .... (that's what I would do)...