homebrew & wifi engine

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Terry P, Mar 11, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Terry P

Terry P Guest

sorry if this kind of talk isn't allowed but...

is some sort of special homebreew software needed to run homebrew apps for r4 upgrade for revolution card in ds lite?
    just a teed bit scared to mess up ds from compatibility issues or something like that

also the wifi engine doesn't seem to be working. would anyone have a reason for this?

i appreciate all replies so thanks in advance!

2. w31n3r

w31n3r Zeropaid Irregular Established Member

this is right up signa's alley. hopefully he'll drop by, or you could try PMing him. he's a nice helpful guy so no worries. sorry i can't help you more than point to who i think is the right guy for this. also drtoker, if he drops in. good luck.

3. Terry P

Terry P Guest

Lol why them in particular?

Thanks for the reply btw though!

4. HelenaP

HelenaP go luath.. céanna go luat Established Member Contributor

Because it's right up their alley. Trust us on this...

5. mountain_rage

mountain_rage Zeropaids nipple Staff Member Moderator

Never got into the handheld hacking scene. Bought myself a GP2X wiz so I wouldn't have to worry about bricking or compatibility issues.

6. Terry P

Terry P Guest

What do you mean rit up their alley, HelenaP?

posted this on digitalspy forums yeah cos replies were taking ages here lol... like, wtf!?? Banned for 2 days!!!

This isn't even like an illegal activity, so seriously?

I swear suspensions are a bit extra...but true they do have many users to manage.

7. Terry P

Terry P Guest

And what that mountain rage?

8. mountain_rage

mountain_rage Zeropaids nipple Staff Member Moderator

9. evilmegaman

evilmegaman ZP Superhero Established Member

I have an edge-ds card and a supercard 2 and they both work fantastic. the instructions are included with the software which you install on to a microsd card then insert into the DS card. You should probably use a regular ds or a ds lite, do not use it with a dsi dsixl or a 3ds though as they have threatened to make the ds stop working if you use unauthorized software. Although I've never had that issue and it works on my DSI just fine, but other than that go for it

10. HelenaP

HelenaP go luath.. céanna go luat Established Member Contributor

Defined by The Urban Dictionary as -
    "1. up your alley

Means, "right in line with your tastes and/or abilities."

Sometimes "down your alley." Means the same thing.

No connection with "up your (anything else)."
    If you're a numbers person, very precise, very logical, then cost accounting is right up your alley."

11. Tic3

Tic3 - Staff Member Moderator

:lol:

What do you mean by anything else?

12. w31n3r

w31n3r Zeropaid Irregular Established Member

waitaminute, you were banned? here or on digitalspy?

13. Terry P

Terry P Guest

The ban im talking about digital spy...quite obvious, as i dont think zeropaid have temp bans in their system!
    And okay Helena!! :) thanks!

14. YWD67

YWD67 YOUR WATCH DOG 67 Established Member

Yes we do. Banning can last from a few days to forever.
    Since you seem to think you know the rules here, can you name a few of the mods here Terry P?

15. Terry P

Terry P Guest

gosh calm down please

and i know you're a moderator...and Tic3, and moneoa and racknrail??? and???

sorry the reason i assumed there is no temp ban process its cos IMO the perm ban i recieved was harsh...

16. YWD67

With that info in mind, then you are also aware to not argue nor question the actions of mods on the board. PMing us is the way to go to get any questionable problems you have taken care of.
    That goes for for telling mods in not so many words to, "chill out."
    Considering your posting habits here, it is not hard to understand why you may have banned at another site. (digital spy)
    Please rethink your approach at how you ask questions or make statement of members here.::mellow:

17. Terry P

Terry P Guest

i didnt question there, and btw i was referring to the perm ban at zeropaid...i didnt get banned at digitalspy, i mean i got suspended for 2 days!

okay ill consider that then sorry

18. Jorge

Jorge Forum Admin Staff Member Administrator

Relaxe people, no need to fight!

19. Terry P

Terry P Guest

YWD67 is being so rude to me though, seriously and he been rude to me publicly so why cant i

just cos hes a mod dont make it right or fair or are the mods just gonna have a negative reaction cos of my previous accounts cos if they are ill just leave

20. YWD67

Your previous account was what????????????