Hate to ask

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Killakia999, Dec 6, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Killakia999

Killakia999 Member

ok well I found out that I could back up my games to an extrenal HD so I moded my wii and have been able to back up all my games but one. (go figure a couple of days to late) my 4 yr old had gotten ahold of one and scratched it all to you know where and back. my problem however is that the torrent I found has multible files (zips) with all isos named the same. Could someone point me in the right direction for solving this? I don't know how to make it into one and use it. it is carnival game and the family loves it.

2. Jorge

Jorge Forum Admin Staff Member Administrator

I believe you somehow need to burn those images to a disk.

Anyone in the forums know how to burn these WII images to disk?

3. evilmegaman

evilmegaman ZP Superhero Established Member

You just unzip the first file in the list for example game.iso.zip game001.iso.zip game002.iso.zip.... you'll want to unzip game.iso.zip unless there's only game001.iso.zip

4. drtoker

drtoker Zeropaid VIP Established Member

Last backup manager I used for the wii recognized zip'd files, so you just had to open the backup manager and point it to the folder with the archives. Unless they did something funny archiving it, it should be listed when you browse to the game, and you should be able to back it up. If not, you'll need to open the first zip file, and extract its contents, then point the manager to that file.