Happy Easter Everyone!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ROCKAMANIAC, Apr 8, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. ROCKAMANIAC

ROCKAMANIAC The Rock Rocks!

I would Like to take this oppurtunity to Wish Everyone on Zeropaid.com a very Happy Easter! Go Egg Hunting but dont do anything that i would'nt do :ass

Have a Great Easter Weekend!

[​IMG]

2. ROCKAMANIAC

I forgot about the Time Zone :wacko oh well here in the UK its just Friday now.. thats Good Friday .

3. shawners

shawners Hurt no more my son.

theirs not too much you wouldnt do :p~

4. hawkburn

hawkburn Yup...

I get Friday and Monday off from school, so yay. I'm going to go hunting for some gigabyte eggs! :D

5. isus

isus Member

*sigh* easter is not even until sunday, it's not even friday in the us, etc etc. at this rate, you morons might as well start celebrating christmas.

6. kiwibank

kiwibank Member

cheers rockamaniac...a happy easter to you and all other zpaiders as well...having a cruisy day down here in little ol` new zealand...my kids got me a whole lot of chocolate easter eggs...munchie time...oh well, must go and check the garden..

on zeropaid, it pays to be "flame resistant". it`s a matter of survival.

7. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Member

This site is accessable worldwide. That and i dont expect some people to be around here during easter which is why threads like this, happen before.

The easter weekend starts with Good Friday which is today.

On a completely unrelated thing, i saw The Rundown except the ending which i had to take a math test and it was pretty funny and good.

8. MoonMan

MoonMan Member

How odd, I just recently saw the Rundown too.

Seph, I think we are brothers separated at birth.

9. Mels_Smileys45

Mels_Smileys45 JabberZombie Established Member

II dont know, i find this story funny. maybe im evil! http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040408/ap_on_re_us/whipped_easter_bunny

GLASSPORT, Pa. - First, the Passion of the Christ. Now, the torment of the Easter Bunny?

It may not have been as gruesome as Mel Gibson's movie, but many parents and children got upset when a church trying to teach about Jesus' crucifixion performed an Easter show with actors whipping the Easter bunny and breaking eggs.

People who attended Saturday's show at Glassport's memorial stadium quoted performers as saying, "There is no Easter bunny," and described the show as being a demonstration of how Jesus was crucified.

Melissa Salzmann, who brought her 4-year-old son J.T., said the program was inappropriate for young children. "He was crying and asking me why the bunny was being whipped," Salzmann said.

Patty Bickerton, the youth minister at Glassport Assembly of God, said the performance wasn't meant to be offensive. Bickerton portrayed the Easter rabbit and said she tried to act with a tone of irreverence.

"The program was for all ages, not just the kids. We wanted to convey that Easter is not just about the Easter bunny, it is about Jesus Christ," Bickerton said.

Performers broke eggs meant for an Easter egg hunt and also portrayed a drunken man and a self-mutilating woman, said Jennifer Norelli-Burke, another parent who saw the show in Glassport, a community about 10 miles southeast of Pittsburgh.

"It was very disturbing," Norelli-Burke said.

The whole thing sounds like a kevin smith movie

10. nasrules

nasrules PeerWebmaster

For once, I agree with you, Seph. Good call :gj

Have a good time, all you crazy mofos ;-)

11. ROCKAMANIAC

I Loved the Rundown! LOL it was Called "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE" Here in the UK.. Watched it 4 times at the Cinemas..

Walking tall Just came out there in the U.S You seen it yet ? :bling

12. Mels_Smileys45

A friend of mine saw it Rock and said it he thought it was very good.

13. ROCKAMANIAC

Hi, sorry didnt quite understand that.. A friend of yours Saw the Rock & he was good?

14. Mels_Smileys45

No no no! lol

my friend saw the movie Walking Tall and said it was good. But then again, he told me how good the Hulk was too and that was a big piledriver

15. ROCKAMANIAC

oh LOL Well it comes out here in the UK in June.. Cant wait to see it!
    As far as Hulk goes.. i fell asleep half way through.. but ya know i Admire & Idolise the Rock so catching him on the Big Screen in enough for me :gj

16. riderx

riderx Member

Happy Easter to everyone. If you dont celebrate easter still have a nice day. peace
    :;)

17. mfgbypooter

mfgbypooter Super Pooper Staff Member Moderator

Even though I do not personally celebrate Easter, the weather today reminds me of what is written concerning the first Easter sunrise morning when Jesus, upon emerging from his tomb and seeing his shadow said:

"Behold, six more weeks of winter!"

18. aqlo

aqlo Cartoon Superhero

Happy Eternally Dead Sunday Everyone

Romeo and Juliet
    are together in eternity
    (we can become like they are)
    40 thousand men and women everyday
    (redefine happiness)
    another 40 thousand comin each and every day
    (like Romeo and Juliet)

And there came a last night of sadness