Gravy-wrestling model suffers major facial injuries after being hit with monkey wrenc

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Drew Wilson, Apr 6, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Drew Wilson

Drew Wilson AKA IceCube Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Gravy-wrestling model suffers horrific facial injuries after being hit with monkey wrench when she interrupted a friend having sex

A model who became a champion gravy wrestler suffered serious eye damage after being hit in the face with a monkey wrench.

Elisa Sampson, 31, was hit in the face by her 'best friend' Sabina English, after arriving back at her home in Rossendale, Lancashire, and finding the single mother having sex with another friend on her sofa.

When kick boxer Elisa interrupted the two with a shout of: 'What are you doing', laundry worker English jumped up and hit her in the face with the garage tool, which was lying nearby on the floor.

The victim received two fractures around her right eye and a gashed upper lid, which needed surgery and 17 stitches to repair it and which resulted in a 'deformity' on the eyelid and long-term vision problems.

At Burnley Crown Court, Lancashire, English admitted grievous bodily harm and was jailed for two years.

She was also barred from contacting Elisa for two years under a restraining order.

More...

o_O
  2. bcwar

bcwar Member

You would think the world champion of gravy wrestling would be aware of and know to avoid a foreign object like that. Perhaps her contract was up and she had to drop the belt.
  3. mountain_rage

mountain_rage Zeropaids nipple Staff Member Moderator

4. napho

napho Antisocial Bastard Established Member

I'm not surprised at all. Sex, booze, and gravy wrestling are an explosive combination. I'm more genteel, more of a kissing on the neck, chai tea, and jello wrestling kind of guy.
  5. Drew Wilson

Drew Wilson AKA IceCube Staff Member Moderator Contributor

There's always room for that.
  6. mfgbypooter

mfgbypooter Super Pooper Staff Member Moderator

I'd rather enjoy seeing a wrestling model suffer major facial injuries after being hit with monkey gravy.