Fox News ‘Stunned’ By Its Own Poll That Says President Obama Will Win (AddictingInfo)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Drew Wilson, Dec 12, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Drew Wilson

Drew Wilson AKA IceCube Staff Member Moderator Contributor

The fembots and mannequins at Fox & Friends, the horrific pretend news hour that consists of vapid banter that makes Good Day NY look like PBS News Hour, were flabbergasted by one of their own polls that showed their viewers overwhelmingly believing President Obama would beat Republicans Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich.

According to the Fox News Poll, 44 percent of respondents believed President Obama would win the 2012 presidential election while only 16 percent believed Newt Gingrich would win and 15 percent thinking Mitt Romney would. This is when Murdoch’s fembot exploded in a frenzy of shock as though she just saw Dick Cheney without his human skin.

[video=youtube;Ogw34o1aqR8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogw34o1aqR8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

More...

Maybe the polls would have been closer if the Republicans promoted Ron Paul or someone else that could be more attractive to perspective voters. Dunno? How about one of those Republicans that voted against the NDAA and got him to say, "I've proven to you I stood up for your rights when the time came." I'm sure there would be quite a handful of people that would support that person.
  2. Signa

Signa COCK ROCKET!!! Established Member

In a world where Rick Perry is a strong* contender for the Republican party, Obama always wins.

* if you've seen the video I have seen, then you hopefully know what I mean. Not just any republican will put out a video like that, so someone must think highly of him as a presidential candidate. Of course he's a fucking joke to the rest of us.
  3. carpefile

carpefile Chronic Established Member

4. Drew Wilson

Drew Wilson AKA IceCube Staff Member Moderator Contributor

It's funny that Ron Paul has what the other two Republican candidates don't have, a shot. The guy can get through a conference without making a gaffe over basic stuff, he sounds like he knows what he's talking about and there are those that gravitate towards the guy. Since the Republicans don't seem interested in giving him a good chance, it'll probably be a pretty boring election come 2012 where Obama just shows up everywhere to win.

Of course, ideally, someone from a third party wins a few seats to makes things interesting... I dunno, a party that represents the American people or something crazy like that.
  5. Aaron_Walkhouse

Aaron_Walkhouse The Legendary Axeman Established Member

Arrr there any Pirates coming ashore this winter?
    Boston is a good port for launching an enterprise. [​IMG]