Favorite 80's T&A Raunchy Comedies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Mels_Smileys45, Jan 27, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Mels_Smileys45

Mels_Smileys45 JabberZombie Established Member

I am on a mission to collect as many of these as possible. I needed a new goal to keep me motivated in my movie downloads so 80's raunchy comedies is it. I want to know what your favorites are so I can get to downloading! Lets all attack together! SO lets her em...add any fond memories you have about them too! Also..Please note the movies with SHOWER SCENES! Thats the staple of any great 80's raunch film!

Ive already mentioned this first one in another thread as I have many fond memories of it. We had just got a VCR and it was one of the first movies I taped. I had to hide it from my parents because its rated R and full of naked girls. It has a decent shower scene with large and small tits alike...

Private School - 1983 (shower scene) The shower scene gets an 8 out of 10

I am gonna only post one in this post. I will add more as I dig them up!

2. RACKnRAIL

RACKnRAIL 今は知っているでしょ Staff Member Moderator

The original Porky's was a classic raunchy comedy. I recall "Kentucky Fried Movie" being somewhat raunchy and funny. I know there's a shit load more, but these two come to me off the top of my head.

Didn't Caddy Shack have a bit of T&A also?

3. drtoker

drtoker Zeropaid VIP Established Member

Porky's was good. I remember a tit flick called Hot Dog... The Movie
    Can't remember the story much, but I'm pretty sure it had some TnA

1 person likes this.
  4. Mels_Smileys45

Ahhh...HotDog. I remember that movie but can only picture the poster right now. I must investigate.

I know there are tons of these films but it is so hard to remember them now. Everyone dearly remembers the Porky's films though. I think I smoked too much pot back then to recall the movies I saw. I am having trouble finding a website dedicated to films like Porky's. Someone really needs to make one. I should get in touch with Modestass and see what he can do although he had trouble understanding our American comedy.

5. mfgbypooter

mfgbypooter Super Pooper Staff Member Moderator

If you are going to watch Hot Dog then you might catch Hamburger: The Motion Picture (1986)

Plot: In addition to sexual encounters and nudity, toilet humor is on a roll in this story about some teens trying to finish a 12-week course in fast-food service -- yes, 12 weeks to study how to make and sell a hamburger. As their final exam, the teens have to run a burger place. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, All Movie Guide

6. YWD67

YWD67 YOUR WATCH DOG 67 Established Member

Damn it poot you stole my movie! The correct title though is Hamburger U. The best part is where one of the students eats out the wife of the schools owner while she is sitting at table in a Chinese Restaurant. Plus the fuck scene in the owners helicopter.
    Can't believe that Cates and her huge tits from Fast times at Ridgemount High was not first.

7. YWD67

The Toxic Avenger is another Good T&A.

As an example here is one of the great lines from it.

"I always wanted to corn hole me a blind bitch."

8. mfgbypooter

Jiggley tits in Hollywood Hot Tubs (1984)

I know it's not 80's but lots of t&a in 1991's Bikini Summer.

[​IMG]

9. Mels_Smileys45

Jiggley tits in Hi Res no less! Wowy wowy wowwow!

10. thepuzzler

thepuzzler parp Established Member

Holy Shit I forgot all about Kentucky fried movie.

Gonna have to watch it again tonight now.

...Catholic High School Girls in Trouble...

11. mfgbypooter

Kentucky fried movie, Amazon women on the moon, Groove tube, I like all that shit too.

12. YWD67

Love the skit Catholic High School Girls in Trouble and the movie rental skit "Ray" with Russ Meyer.

13. Mels_Smileys45

Not really the type of movies I was wanting though they are cool. Im wanting movies like Porkys.

14. thepuzzler

thepuzzler parp Established Member

Revenge of the Nerds?

Edit: WOW Kentucky Fried Movie is 1977. Had no idea it was that old.

15. mfgbypooter

I like the scene in Spring Break where Nelson buys pot from the dealer in the van.

"Excuse my tardiness, I had to kill a man" lmao.

And of course there's Corinne Alphen, Penthouse Pet of the Year for 1982 showering on the beach!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And check out her cameltoe while she's singing, "I wanna do it, do it, I wanna do it to you!" In High Res!

16. Mels_Smileys45

DooD! I was trying to figure out why Barbra Bach wasn't listed in the credits! My memory said it was her but DAMN, she looks a lot like her. I remember lots of late night boners watching that scene on Cinemax! I just did an X264 of Caveman with Barbra! So hot!!!!

[​IMG]

17. mfgbypooter

18. Mels_Smileys45

Thanks! Now I 'member that one too! Its actually pretty good.

19. Excrement_Cranium

Excrement_Cranium Just Sick Established Member

Blowjobs and boobs... and you forget the first Police Academy? For shame.

The other hint is to look for the words "summer" and/or "bikini" in the title, always raging boner films.

Because you know teen summer is all about fucking.