Facebook Is Officially Over With!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PowerMan57two, Apr 13, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. PowerMan57two

PowerMan57two Dell XPS 630 User

2. Mels_Smileys45

Mels_Smileys45 JabberZombie Established Member

Twitter is a stupid piece of shit. I am amazed it has done so well. It took a hammer of a media blitz to get people interested but it took off despite there being other services that were way more advanced. Kevin Rose had a much better web site but it was bought out and closed down...I guess to make room for twitter I dunno.

Facebook, Myspace will keep on keeping on with the 12 to 15 year old girls hooking up with 30 year old big cock men like me. Yeah I said it! Actually I don't go under 17 but I make the teens wear pony tails and Hello Kitty Tee Shirts.
  3. El Comandante

El Comandante Merde! Established Member

and they banned Pirate Bay linking .... pussies!
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/facebook-pirate-bay-torrent,7525.html
  4. mfgbypooter

mfgbypooter Super Pooper Staff Member Moderator

Thats nothing.

Just wait until those women over 55 start flocking to book time on your face.

:jester:

5. Drew Wilson

Drew Wilson AKA IceCube Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Let's all start using Friendface instead. It works like your standard plague only it's a disease full of friends!

[/IT Crowd Reference]
  6. 1cooldude

1cooldude gone into the sunset

I could never understand why anyone would post their crap on these sites unless they suffer of a dose of narcissism. :tired:
  7. Potato

Potato poe-tay-toe Established Member

I play Scrabble on facebook.
  8. carpefile

carpefile Chronic Established Member

LMAO! I just finally joined facebook last Friday! That's completely separate from my p2p persona though.
    My sister finally convinced me to join after she showed me all the people I went to high school with on there.

Its fun remembering people and things I haven't thought about in 20 years or so. My first cherry even looked me up! And she's still smokin' hot.

I'm sure the novelty will wear off pretty quick, but I'm havin' fun with it right now.
  9. mountain_rage

mountain_rage Zeropaids nipple Staff Member Moderator

Its used extensively for other purposes than just demonstrating how drunk you got on the weekend past, or your photography skills. It really is a social tool that allows you to communicate with friends and acquaintances in a efficient manner. People I know have used it to form sports teams, parties, rallies, petitions,socials, business advertising, advertising their band, etc. For such tasks its much easier to use than Myspace.
  10. Mels_Smileys45

Mels_Smileys45 JabberZombie Established Member

Now start hookin' up with all the fine honeys in your neck of the jungle. Its called Fuckbook...hmmmm, maybe I should start a site called Fuckbook. Probably already is one. Anyways, loads of ladies use these sites to hook up some dick. No shit. I know at least one person here that can attest to that!

:hump::hump::blowjob::sucks::bukkake:
  11. mountain_rage

mountain_rage Zeropaids nipple Staff Member Moderator

There is a site and it is called Adult friend finder, and explicitly states its for people to find fuck friends. :dance::eek:p::spankme::bukkake:
  12. Drew Wilson

Drew Wilson AKA IceCube Staff Member Moderator Contributor

We can also use Statebook. It's like Facebook, but the government is much more thorough with posting everything about you. ;)
  13. w31n3r

w31n3r Zeropaid Irregular Established Member

lmfao, is this your work? http://www.yadogg.com/ups/fb.html
    :spank::bukkake::hump::wave::booty:
  14. 1cooldude

1cooldude gone into the sunset

cute and persuasive idea!:240:
  15. fleecy

fleecy Queen of Procrasti-Nation Established Member

so do i! :banana:
  16. mungopw

mungopw Eclectical genius