DVD Ripping

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by hakoverride, Apr 17, 2009.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. hakoverride

hakoverride Member

Hey what's up everyone? I am looking to rip some old dvds to my new TB drives. I am not looking for any crazy quality or anything like that. Just something that keeps the movies watchable and NSYNC (Pun intended). Thank you in advance.
  2. rainbowdemon

rainbowdemon the zp police Established Member

3. Signa

Signa COCK ROCKET!!! Established Member

4. 1cooldude

1cooldude gone into the sunset

RipIt4Me

RipIt4Me is an application that will help you backup your protected dvd's.
  5. Mels_Smileys45

Mels_Smileys45 JabberZombie Established Member

After you use DVD Decrypter to rip the DVD to your hard drive, I recommend two very easy methods of making very high quality rips that is VERY easy. This is if you want the files to be smaller Divx/Xvid or X264 versions. Auto GK Is a very easy way to make high quality Divx or Xvid files. This program will actually make WAY better rips that that BUM axxo! It only takes a few steps and just requires a few clicks on the proper buttons and you are done.
    :popworm:
    If you want much higher quality go with AutoMkv. Its almost as simple as the first program and is very similar. You can pretty much make loss less DVD conversions at 1/4 the size. This program is also good for making HD movie content. If you still can't figure out how to load up this program use Google to find GUIDES to walk you through step by step.

Good luck and stop eating buggers! :wiggle:
  6. 1cooldude

1cooldude gone into the sunset

You forgot their link to the site. How do I find these nice people if you don't leave a forwarding address?:smokin: