Dumbest thing?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kyle06, Apr 2, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Kyle06

Kyle06 Member

So what's the dumbest thing you have ever done??

Mine was

I was walking down the hall knowing the wall got "narrower" up ahead but I figured I would move before I got there, well guess what I was talking and got destracted, and lets just say I had a red mark on my forhead for awhile

VIPP SPELL CHECK
  2. lil_amb

lil_amb Member

Id have to say meeting someone off of the net, they were completely fake and I couldn't stand them in person.
  3. cpugeniusmv

cpugeniusmv Computer Genius Established Member

4. Ezza6745

Ezza6745 Member

Jumping in the sea in winter cos me and mates thought it would be fun then realising it was kinda dumb due to it been freezing :(
    Then we tried to climb up the cliffs to get out of the sea but got stuck and ended up been rescued by the coast guard lol dumb but funniest thing i've ever done :)
  5. Miniver

Miniver Adjudicator Established Member

had a threesome with my girl and her best friend...then she left me for her.
  6. Ezza6745

Ezza6745 Member

lol thats just unlucky :green4
  7. RACKnRAIL

RACKnRAIL 今は知っているでしょ Staff Member Moderator

Working to exhaustion, and living in a camp, I fell asleep about 4:30 pm after a long day...I woke up about 10:00 pm., since it was slightly light outside, I thought it was morning already. I thought I was late for work and rushed outside in my boots and hardhat, only to discover, it was not morning at all! I have done lots of other stupid things, but that experience was very disorienting and sticks with me to this day.
  8. Potato

Potato poe-tay-toe Established Member

I'd honestly have to say that the dumbest thing I've ever done was participate (read: be there but not do anything) in some random act of vandalism. It wouldn't have even been vandalism really if someone hadn't dumped bleach all over the lawn... or if someone hadn't lit something on fire....
  9. I was staying at my friend dan's house and he is kind of a kid that likes to get in trouble. So one night we got bored and started throwing things at his neighboor's window, like pencils, markers, anything.
    But then Dan found his B.B. Gun he decided to shoot the dude's windows out. well 3 months later the guy finally found out. and boy i got in some trouble.
  10. moneoa

moneoa Vita!!!!!!! Staff Member Moderator

When I was 15 I got wasted @ my fathers friends house during a B.B.Q and after the 5th or 6th beer taken in quick succession I managed to get up and try to walk through thier really clean sliding glass door..it hurts and I dont recomend it
  11. YWD67

YWD67 YOUR WATCH DOG 67 Established Member

Back in the mid 70's during the oil embargo alot of people were having diesal engines put in there cars in stead of gas engines, because diesal was about 20 cents cheaper back then. Self service gas stations were just taking off and alot of people (such as myself ) realy were not sure on running those fuel pumps. I was driving my aunt who had just gotten a new 1977 Olds Delta 88 about 3 weeks before and I was taking her to the docotor for a post operative check up. The car was down to a 1/4 of a tank and she had me pull in to a service station to fill up. Well I had not giving any thought to what went in to the tank and put about 15 gallons of regular into the car. MY aunt who was in her early 60's was not all there because of the pain meds she was taking from the surgery she had about a week before, so she did not tell me what the car took for fuel. After paying and getting into the car and starting it, it fired and the engine roared like the throttle was open all the way. This lasted about 10 seconds before the engine quite. The car was towed, the tank had to be drained and about $600 in repair were needed. To this day I hear about this from relatives when ever my aunt is brought up. Needless to say from then on I look at the fuel cap to see what the vehicle takes to run. Just shows that teenagers regaurdless of what generation they are from are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
  12. Ken17625

Ken17625 Your best nightmare.

Well, my story is similar, only it was my cousin (who's name happens to be Dan).

Well, we decided to do the old TP someone's tree in their front yard, put a street cone on top of someone's car (don't know why), then my cousin (who's a fucking nutcase), decided to put a huge rock under someone's rear tire, and to lift an already lose stop sign out of a hole, and replaced it with a dead end sign, which he pulled out from another street. The stop sign was placed where the dead end sign used to be.

Oh, he also urinated on about 10 cars (tires, and door handles). I, uh, was a little discouraged after he started his rampage. I honeslty just stopped after the TPing. This was many years ago. I was 12 or 13.

A couple years later, he did end up in a mental ward, in a local hospital.

Did I mention he's fucking crazy?
  13. shawners

shawners Hurt no more my son.

I work at the post office, i see many DUMB THINGS!!!!! Oh well.. its not my money :p~
  14. lil_amb

lil_amb Member

I do that ALL the time but its usually me thinking OMG, where are my kids that gets me.
  15. TheBlackSnow

TheBlackSnow Guest

hehehe, of course I'm joking:)
  16. Omyn

Omyn Member

This happened a while ago so I dont remember exactly how it goes but anyway I was exhausted and drifting in and out of dreaming and conciousness when you fall back to sleep every 5 minutes and dream.

But anyway, I heard the phone ring and I thought I picked it up, then my mom came in my room and she asked me a question, and I went not right now mom Im talking to someone, only to realize that I never actually picked up the phone, or got out of bed for that matter.

The second one was when I was talking to one of my friends we were riding our bikes to this one place and I wasnt paying attention and ran right into a curb, I was wearing my helmet, the helmet somehow came off and cracked right into a tree, I flipped right over the handlebars in a front flip and landed about 3 feet from the bike and actually landed on my feet, and the bike crashed on the floor.

Probably the most exhilerating experience of my life.
  17. moneoa

I was with some small media group at this rave called summer solstice in around Squamish B.C a few years ago. Come morning when me and my friends were helping them pack up thier stuff we were all recovering from a night on acid. I was tying some stuff on the roof and had the brilliant idea of just jumping off the back of the cargo van when I was finished. I jumped and when I hit the ground I landed on my feet but my right ankle happened to be bent slightly the wrong way on impact and I ended up landing on the side
    of my foot and not the bottom. After hearing a weird grinding sound and getting dizzy I moticed my right foot was about 3 times bigger than it had been before and my ankle hurt like hell. Lying on my back staring blankly at my foot I got lucky when some people leaving the rave gave me a ride to Squamish hospital.......hmmm there does seem to be a theme with my two stories huh? :blah It amazes me what unfortunate and silly things we do to ourselves when we are young (mostly in our teens when we dont know better) :cross
    in the name of fun and entertainment. Thank god most of us snap out of that phase after a few years :goodjob lol....and some of us dont change at all much to the chargrin of the rest of the world!
  18. moneoa

Very surreal, very cool..though probably confusing at first (the phone call in bed)
    As for the bike thats fu*kn incredible dude have you ever tried gambling? (odds like that cant be ignored) Mathmatics and some pretty fundamental physics were against you with the bike thing. Isnt it cool when we can do stuff to ourselves that just absoultely bends our brains and blows us away.
    Christ as much as I think its trippy I can only imagine what your first thought was when you lnaded on your feet and realised you werent going to get all messed up!
  19. Omyn

Omyn Member

I know, I was lucky I could have blown out my back for life.
  20. moneoa

This one summer I gave my friend who had never eaten mushrooms before a gram and a half of the pastures finest. He was a former Ritalin kid and had ADHD. He ended up eating sand on English bay by Davie and Denman saying it tasted like brown sugar before screaming "BOOM" in the air because he said he could see the noises.

Never give a former Ritalin kid mind expanding drugs...