Do you believe

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mels_Smileys45, Sep 15, 2005.

?

Do you believe in U.F.O.'s?

1. Yes, I see them all the time.

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Of course! Havent you seen Micheal Jackson?

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Maybe, but Sasquatch says their not real.

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  4. No, but I absolutly love anal probes!

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Mels_Smileys45

Mels_Smileys45 JabberZombie Established Member

I thought I saw one on a camping trip as a child. The story is kinda weird but now I think it may have just been a dream. Its too much like Close Encounters and took place about the time that movie came out now that I think about it. How about you?
  2. Excrement_Cranium

Excrement_Cranium Just Sick Established Member

Hmmm.

I live in Bigfoot country, and we have always camped frequently. Can't say that I ever seen any signs myself. Then again, I've never seen signs that Wombats exist outsidde of TV, so that shows what that means.

Why not... saquatch and the yetti are just hiding somewhere playing yahtzee.

Edit:

BAM!... Pay attention asshole(me)!

UFO's..... hmmmm. Still haven't seen one of those either.

Don't know if I believe in UFO's, but I do believe it is mathematicly impossible for us to be alone in the universe.
  3. sister_sue48

sister_sue48 Member

One night when I was on a beer run for my ex it was really foggy, the kind of fog that is so eerie that spooks you. Coming down from the sky was this blinding beam of light I rolled down my window to hear for a chopper there was no sound. This light trained on my van and followed me all the way to town and back. Was it from out in space I will never know and can only guess.
  4. Krell

Krell worthless dirtball Expert

No that was god trying to pull you over for drinking and driving.

5. cjules13

cjules13 Member Established Member

Sure I believe in UFOs - for what there are - unidentified flying objects. But, they all can be identified by someone.

Do I belive in aliens in spaceships that haunt us? No way.
  6. Mels_Smileys45

U.F.O.s are actually time machines used by the people of the future (after the human race dies off). They pay to travel back in time and witness history. I even heard the future history channel sends back thier own UFOs to capture events and broadcasts them during sweeps week.
  7. cjules13

cjules13 Member Established Member

She didn't say she was drinking...:icon_thum
  8. Krell

They never do! She didnt say she was on methamphetamines either, but the more plausible explanation for seeing a bright light following you to town is either, it was a UFO, or you have baby jesus in the back seat. R i g h t.

A little mix of smokey smokey and gogo juice.

9. sister_sue48

sister_sue48 Member

lol Nice try krell even your witt got a chuckle out of this tea totaler. Sister never has and never will drink and drive. Scraped up to many drunked up off the roads when I was a working E.M.T.
  10. Krell

I thought having baby jesus in the back seat was funnier . . . oh well . .

And this just in . . .

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1533650.html

'Alien' sighting in Thailand

Officials in Thailand are investigating claims by villagers who say they have seen an alien.

About 10 people from Huay Nam Rak claims to have spotted the alien in a nearby rice field, reports The Nation.

The 'extraterrestrial' was said to have a small body, a large head and didn't leave any footprints.

It is reported the creature wandered around in the field for about an hour without taking any notice of the villagers.

Sawaeng Boonyalak, 35, who was among those who rushed to see it, said: "The alien is about 70 cm high and has yellow skin and a flat chest. Its mouth is very tiny. It has bald big head with big eyes and big ears.

"Suddenly, the alien floated to a tree top. After more villagers came to see it, it floated into the sky into the bright light."

District chief Wisit Sitthisombat who interviewed the ten residents said they were consistent in their testimonies.

He said: "I asked them to draw what they have seen and the pictures came out similarly."

11. Mels_Smileys45

I know some of you like anal probes! Its not a public poll so no one will know you like to take it the ol brown eye, so go ahead and vote already.
  12. Krell

Is There A UFO Freeway Above Earth?

August 27, 2005

By Corwin Haeck

A Mount Vernon man says yes, and he can show it to you.

SKAGIT COUNTY - "We are not alone."

UFO buffs have been saying so for decades. But now a Mount Vernon man says you don't have to believe in aliens. You can see their ships any night of the week with your own eyes.

Ted Anderson says approximately 500 kilometers above the earth, there's a veritable UFO expressway he calls the UFO Freeway Portal Location.

"Myself and thousands of friends have been watching it since 1968," says Anderson. "Motherships come from other worlds to drop off their planetary ships to come to Earth."

Where are they from? What's their purpose? Anderson can only speculate.

"This is a security force created by some super being organization or civilization."

He believes these ships are standing guard, literally protecting us from hostile aliens. And he says if you get out of the city and gaze up south of the Big Dipper, you can see the ships for yourself with the naked eye.

"These red ships, they're there constantly."

Anderson says he will send information to help locate this portal. You can contact him at [email protected].

http://www.komotv.com/news/story_m.asp?ID=38802

13. Digital Bliss

Digital Bliss 2+2=5 Established Member

I had a thread about this actually and you have to be narrow minded to think that we are the only living beings in this universe. We know nothing when it comes down to it if they are out there I hope they come in peace cause we're gonna be fucked.
  14. zarquon

zarquon Member Established Member

Watch out. The Vogon demolishion group are on the way here.
  15. mfgbypooter

mfgbypooter Super Pooper Staff Member Moderator

I believe in Unidentifed Fucking Objects

What The Hell Is That?"

Tourist #1.....Steve Martin
    Tourist #2.....Bill Murray

[ Tourist #1 wanders onto set, looks straight into camera inquisitively with a dumb look on his face ]

Tourist #1: What the hell is that?! [ squints ] What the hell is that? [ chuckling at himself ] What's that danged thing doing here! How did that get here? What the hell is that?! [ squints ] What the hell is that?! How'd that dang deal get here?! [ turns off-camera ] Hey! Come on over here and look at this deal!

[ Tourist #2 wanders onto the set to take a bewildered look ]

Tourist #2: What the hell is that?

Tourist #1: I don't know what the hell that is!

Tourist #2: What in the hell is that?!

Tourist #1: Hey, you kids! Get away from there!

Tourist #2: I would not mess with that thing..

Tourist #1: Don't put your lips on it!

Tourist #2: [ ever curious ] What the hell is this?

Tourist #1: Well.. get a photo of me with it, anyway!

[ Tourist #1 hands camera to Tourist #2, then walks away from camera view to have his picture taken ]

Tourist #2: Be careful with that thing. [ snaps Tourist #1's picture, as spark of ingenuity develops on his face ] Oh, I know what that is!

Tourist #1: [ returns next to Tourist #2 ] Well, what the hell is it?!

Tourist #2: [ looks closer ] What is that thing..?

Tourist #1: I don't even care what it is. [ pause ] What the hell is that?!

Tourist #2: I don't know what the hell that thing is.

Tourist #1: Oh, I know what it is!

Tourist #2: [ seeing it ] Oh, yeah.. oh yeah.. [ chuckles ]

[ Tourist #1 & #2 walk away from the stage. A beat, before their heads peer back into frame, more inquisitive than ever. ]

Tourist #1: What the hell was that?!

[ fade ]

SNL Transcripts

16. riderx

riderx Member

sure is pleasing to me :)
    :icon_thum
  17. mfgbypooter

Hmm.

Are you saying you like to get poked in the eye?

:hi

:icon_cycl

18. riderx

riderx Member

spur of the moment thing i said
    i like to have fun
    actually i wouldnt mind hand cuffin u
    and teachin you whose boss
    hmmm
  19. boogiedan

boogiedan Member

yeah my votyes winnin as usual really

hav'nt seen 1
    but overwhelming evidence suggest's they r REAL
  20. mfgbypooter

I'm up for that but I must warn you I'm a slow learner.