Digital downloads

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by music500, Mar 29, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. music500

music500 Member

I just thought of something. Would you buy Digital downloads of episodes or movies? I would like to know what people would like. 88 cents downloads of episodes got any ideas? Post them here so I can review your idea. I will use P2p to promote them. Millions of people are logged in at a given time. Good luck I keep in touch. Your friend music500
  2. MacGyver

MacGyver Got My Swiss Army Knife

nope, id download them for free instead.
  3. Well, if it's legal, good quality, and cheap, yeah, I probably would (i refuse to pay for pirated stuff - that's just wrong).

When it comes to movies (i know i've said this before - i'm not spamming, as i've never used the service - i just like to inform people that are alternatives out there), CinemaNow.com lets people download movies for a fee.

As for p2p distribution - hey, I'm all for it (I see it as one of the most promising legal ideas behind p2p) - it's a great way to keep costs down and but keep the same results for consumers.
  4. music500

music500 Member

Yes it be legal. I be making the content. Movies and episodes be made by me. I will never copy movies and sell them. Cinemanow.com charges to much for there movies. I charge only 1 dollar per movie.
  5. so you're actually going to produce these episodes / movies? unless you've got speilburg in your basement and bill gates is feeling charitable, all i can say is good luck.
  6. downloadalot

downloadalot King of the Divan

Man its the third thread you make about your marketing strategies for your film. Have you done anything yet ? no ? thought so. Start by the beginning : do the fucking film. Dont think you're gonna make money just like that. In fact, at your stage, you shouldnt even think about it - just pratice you filming - editing and stuff. You dont have a clue in what you're getting into. You all there talking about the distribution of your film when in fact you havent done shit. Just because there are millions of filesharers dont mean you will make millions just like that. First of all, you need to have something worthy to sell -wich you dont- : this is what you should be working on.